Am I the only one who mixes up enhypen and treasure?

• Troll alert. Probably again someone trying to get a hit thread using Treasure.

(btw, when is the clown reaction when we need it?)

Please stream My Treasure

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And enjoy best vocal line of new generation:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

If it doesn't work, don't care and start again - Treasure
    treasuregif.gif

• It's not that hard to learn. EN- have 7 members Heeseung, Jay, Jake, Sunghoon, Sunoo, Jungwon and Ni-ki.

Given-Taken have far more value to the song and it's a fantastic debut.

• Also stream Given-Taken and Let Me In by one of the most promising rookies of 4th gen

𝒮𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑒𝑒 - 𝑀𝑜𝓃𝓈𝓉𝒶 𝒳 - 𝒮𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃 - 𝒯𝓍𝒯 - 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓎 𝒦𝒾𝒹𝓈 - 𝒯𝓌𝒾𝒸𝑒 - 𝒟𝒶𝓎𝟨 - 𝒯𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒
    733877d2240d6873f39119f616332c06.gif
    𝐸𝓍𝑜 - 𝐵𝒯𝒮 - 𝒪𝓃𝑒𝓊𝓈 - 𝒢𝑜𝓉𝟩 - 𝒩𝒞𝒯/𝒲𝒶𝓎𝒱 - 𝒜𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓏 - 𝒟𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇 - 𝒫𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒶𝑔𝑜𝓃

• Just watched that actually

see my opinions on it above 😊

• You called their concepts bland and overdone after making a dumb exaggeration about their number of members. It’s basic hater/troll behaviour. Even if it wasn’t your intention you must realise this thread screams bashing.

And that's my opinion on the matter

Their songs sound like every other boy group release in 2020

It's not hate if its true

• i'm going to go with yes...

Treasure - 12

Enhypen - 7

Music COMPLETELY different

Choreography: Treasure > Enhypen

Treasure

Enhypen

yeah....you're the only one lol

• And that's my opinion on the matter

Their songs sound like every other boy group release in 2020

It's not hate if its true

Dude it is. 1. If you think it’s true or not changes nothing?? It doesn’t make it less hate, it kinda makes it more so. Otherwise it would be like a troll thread. 2. If you actually wanted a discussion thread you should have phrased it nicer.

If I think an idol looks ugly and boring and make a thread on the topic it doesn’t make it less of an hate thread just because I think it’s true. Don’t be ridiculous.

• Dude it is. 1. If you think it’s true or not changes nothing?? It doesn’t make it less hate, it kinda makes it more so. Otherwise it would be like a troll thread. 2. If you actually wanted a discussion thread you should have phrased it nicer.

If I think an idol looks ugly and boring and make a thread on the topic it doesn’t make it less of an hate thread just because I think it’s true. Don’t be ridiculous.

I don't think sharing an opinion is inherently a bad thing.

I just said their music sounds bland and overdone

Which I think is true

I stan blackpink and people criticize their music all the time.

Would i get angry if someone said bps music was bland and overdone? Not really

At the end of the day I don't think any of these groups give a rats ass about our little threads

• This sums up what you need to know

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!