Suga regrets not booking larger venue for his tour

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ArmyTaglist

If another member is doing a tour, hopefully they book a stadium this time.

• Kitty_Saurus

Changed the title of the thread from “Suga regrets not booking larger venue for his tour concert” to “Suga regrets not booking larger venue for his tour”.
  • It's not because he's scared/overwhelmed of stadiums like some people said tho...

So he really did underestimate his power :drinktears:

What a missed opportunity for a stadium tour.

Bighit should have tried convincing him more pls :pepe-shame:

• It's not because he's scared/overwhelmed of stadiums like some people said tho...

So he really did underestimate his power :drinktears:

What a missed opportunity for a stadium tour.

Bighit should have tried convincing more him pls :pepe-shame:

Well, BTS never did solo stuff for years. It was OT7 or nothing so I guess now that they have the opportunity, they underestimate themselves.

• Right. There's literally 150k people in the queue for his Asian dates. His US dates also sell out like a freaking hotcake (same with big groups' venues and no. of dates) despite TM fucking up the prices with platinum pricing.

For example, BTS is so popular in Japan, even each members can sell out atleast 7 dates in domes/stadiums. So, goodluck to J-armys lol.

Yoongi probably know the numbers and how many people registered for his pre sales and stuffs. He probably saw these as well...

I haven't seen TM tweet about the demand for any Kpop groups' concert except BTS and Yoongi lol.

I wonder if HYBE and Yoongi plans on booking stadiums later on to wrap up his show. It's understandable that it's a new territory for the members, so it's expected to underestimate their demand sometimes.

• I wonder if HYBE and Yoongi plans on booking stadiums later on to wrap up his show. It's understandable that it's a new territory for the members, so it's expected to underestimate their demand sometimes.

If he does add dates, I feel like he'll definitely do stadiums since he saw the demand for tickets.

• Well, BTS never did solo stuff for years. It was OT7 or nothing so I guess now that they have the opportunity, they underestimate themselves.

I think it has something to do with the constant downplay of BTS's solos from Korea sides too (not talking about fans but the media and Hybe). People were acting like it's the end of BTS when they started military as if BTS as solo artists won't do well...

• If he does add dates, I feel like he'll definitely do stadiums since he saw the demand for tickets.

He already added dates for Bangkok and Singapore. If he'll add more dates it's definitely for a new venue already since each of his stops have like 3 dates already except some venues in the US. Hopefully, it's for a bigger venue if he wants to perform more for the fans. So many army's didn't get to buy a ticket cause his tour is so in demand.

I mean for all we know, Hybe could be looking up for stadiums right now. I will definitely go if I can (if it happens). Won't miss his performance in a stadium despite me already travelling to the US to see him lol.

• He already added dates for Bangkok and Singapore. If he'll add more dates it's definitely for a new venue already since each of his stops have like 3 dates already except some venues in the US. Hopefully, it's for a bigger venue if he wants to perform more for the fans. So many army's didn't get to buy a ticket cause his tour is so in demand.

I mean for all we know, Hybe could be looking up for stadiums right now. I will definitely go if I can (if it happens). Won't miss his performance in a stadium despite me already travelling to the US to see him lol.

I hope he knows his limits and won't push himself too much to satisfy the demand though. Going on tour alone is already physically exhausting, forget about adding multiple dates. That's why I always prefer bigger venues for him because it's less tiring.

Maybe they are considering changing the venues for Seoul dates because they still haven't announced the ticketing dates yet.

• I prefer arenas, it's more intimate. But on the other hand, more than 100k armys weren't lucky to get tickets. Hope that other members will book bigger venues. If they want, maybe they'd prefer arenas, who knows

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!