[BTS CONTENT] Jin, J-Hope and RM will be back next year to release solo albums/act in kdramas

• Jin enlisted in Dec 2022, and his estimated release date is June 2024. And if we are to go off on how and when Jin started serving, then Hobi will be enlisted by the end of this week or next. And his estimated release date is Oct 2024.

Since RM will be going earlier than expected before his birthday in Sept, we can also expect him to enlist sometime next month if the Pharell collab happens in May. He will loosely follow after Hobi so it can't be too far off from end of May or early June. His predicted release date is Nov 2024 or Dec 2024, just two years shy of Indigo.

Anything you might want to add to my theory, AKP ARMY?

• I noticed that Koreans say enlistment is 2 yrs , but celebs seem to serve only 18 months. So are celebs only having to serve 18 months?

All men serve for 18 months, no special treatment for celebs

Earlier men had to serve 2 yrs but now only those who don't enrol in active duty but are public services (due to injuries)serve 2 yrs

• I thought Namjoon said he'll go next year because he's still working on a project? Anyways, they're really trying to fulfill their promise to reconvene sa a group in 2025. A group CB might happen in 2026 tho. Hopefully, they'll rest atleast for a bit before they start promoting and tour as a group again.

Just a side note, I think Taehyung and Jungkook might really enlist together like they said. Just a wild guess lol.

• I thought Namjoon said he'll go next year because he's still working on a project? Anyways, they're really trying to fulfill their promise to reconvene sa a group in 2025. A group CB might happen in 2026 tho. Hopefully, they'll rest atleast for a bit before they start promoting and tour as a group again.

Just a side note, I think Taehyung and Jungkook might really enlist together like they said. Just a wild guess lol.

He said he was supposed to go around the same time as Hobi but will delay it because of a project. Never mentioned next year.

He said his project that he is working on will come out next year when he won't be around. I assume it means he will already be active duty when his new song comes out.

• Oh I definitely think that when they finish their military service they will release their second solo album while waiting for the others to finish. In the meantime, they can even start recording of already selected songs. IEveryone can sing/rap their own part for recordings anyway.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

He did not say he is going next year just that his music will be out next year when he is enlisted.

• Joon will not be leaving so soon in May, he has not even applied for enlistment yet and the process alone takes 1.5 months. I am sure he is leaving later in July or August around the same time as Jimin and Yoongi.

Joon had also mentioned in suchwita that he will be back in early 2025, not 2024.

We only get Jin and Hobi back next year.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• Joon will not be leaving so soon in May, he has not even applied for enlistment yet and the process alone takes 1.5 months. I am sure he is leaving later in July or August around the same time as Jimin and Yoongi.

Joon had also mentioned in suchwita that he will be back in early 2025, not 2024.

We only get Jin and Hobi back next year.

I know that Jimin will be the first one to enlist out of the maknae line, but what made you think that he'll go this year? Just curious.

• I think there was unfounded speculation that Jimin might go sooner than later when he answered someone on Weverse if he would go on stage when Suga plays the Seoul dates for a Tony Montana performance and he said he might not be available which made some fans leap to that conclusion that he might do his military duty by then

• I know that Jimin will be the first one to enlist out of the maknae line, but what made you think that he'll go this year? Just curious.

Huh, its pretty much expected that all will enlist this year if they intend to actually release an album in 2025.

Edited 2 times, last by paradis ().

• I think there was unfounded speculation that Jimin might go sooner than later when he answered someone on Weverse if he would go on stage when Suga plays the Seoul dates for a Tony Montana performance and he said he might not be available which made some fans leap to that conclusion that he might do his military duty by then

It is based on the assumption that all will enlist this year and the ones done with their music will go first, not on the mistranslation. Unless Jimin has a new musical project coming up or some other project, I am assuming he will also leave sooner rather than later.

The only reason Joon stayed back is some project else he would have left with Hobi too. They are clearly not following the age order, whoever is done with their solo stuff first is leaving first.

• Huh, its pretty much expected that all will enlist this year if they intend to actually release an album in 2025.

Really? All of them this year??

They never said anything about releasing an album in 2025 tho, but they mentioned about 'reconvening' that year. All of them can still reconvene in 2025 if Taehyung and Jungkook plan on going by next year-- as long as they'll enlist by the 1st half of 2024. Just in time for SJ and then the rest of Hyung line to CB in the 2nd Half.

Maybe they will only prepare for an album around that time. I strongly believe a group CB and tour will happen around 2026.

But that's your opinion and assumption. Just sharing mine as well.

• They do keep talking about 2025 comeback all the time...Suchwita with Namgi, Suchwita with Yoonmin are both having clear reference to 2025 comeback. Namgi even speak about how 2025 is HYYH 10 year anniversary.

watch this video

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!