Anything you wish would be different in Animal Crossing ? Do you miss something or wished it was changed?

• For me

• Not being able to buy all objects right away, you often only get the item for the first time when the package falls from the sky, a villager gifts it to you, you build a customer's home that unlocks it etc. and I hate it cause I was looking for ages how to get a damn car and only after 1 year I finally got a car
    • I don't understand the t-shirts that your characters can buy that say Konichiwa and Anyeonghaseo like em why ?
    • I wish there would be more options on different kitchencounters
    • I also wished homes would come with a bathroom cause when you design for a customer and can decide between 1 or 2 floors it still looks odd if you would make 1 floor as bathroom only and not all customer can have one since I personaly design it like that they get 2 rooms if they ask for a specific theme (example if they ask for becoming the owner of a store or restaurant I make 1 room for the theme and 1 room for their personal space to sleep and relax in you know)
    • Would be cool to make the homes of the villagers larger
    • I wish there would be options for the rivers and ponds like having water plants you could put onto a pond like water lilly or something like that
    • A trafic light for cars, cause the one I have is only for walking
    • If you gift a villager pants than they should be able to wear them, also dresses look too short on them and I don't really like that
    • I reported a villager as badly dressed in the townhall a few times and he still wears this outfit, so where is the point of me reporting him?
    • I also have the issue that I made the law to keep the island clean like no weed on the gras, but there is still weed on the gras each day like why did I made the law even if nobody keeps the gras clean?
    • I would love to have a few more color options for some furniture or decor since I sometimes want let's say a white desk but all I get is dark brown, black or orange and I just want the same desk but in white
    • Would be cool if I had a boat that let's me ride the sea on my own, even if it would be just a trip around my own island
    • A list on what fish or insects I still need for my museum and what animal is going where inside my museum and when the best time is to catch them and where I can easier catch them cause I have some fish tanks empty and duno where and when to find the fish
    • I hate that former villagers from your own island forget who you are if you meet them again during your shift on the job to sell them a house and it sucks that they don't remember anymore
    • When there is a empty house in your island and some unwanted villager moves into it without that you picked them is something I don't like

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• A list on what fish or insects I still need for my museum and what animal is going where inside my museum and when the best time is to catch them and where I can easier catch them cause I have some fish tanks empty and duno where and when to find the fish

What's the fun in that? It's basically cheating lol. (Plus there are guides online too if you time travel)

I hate that former villagers from your own island forget who you are if you meet them again during your shift on the job to sell them a house and it sucks that they don't remember anymore

Yeah I get that. I often think that it would be cool if they remembered you, or even if you go to a dream island that has the same villager as you, that it would be cool if they remembered you, but I see why they didn't do that.

When there is a empty house in your island and some unwanted villager moves into it without that you picked them is something I don't like

Tom Nook don't play!!! No money to be made off of a vacant plot :pepe-use-head:

God why.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!