[BTS CONTENT] RM and Jimin released two excellently crafted and addictive bops that US radios would EAT TF UP if released by an American act

• There is no way these original and well produced bangers would not be on heavy rotation if The Weekend or Ed Sheeran were the artists that released them.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Do you agree, AKP ARMY?

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS CONTENT] RM and Jimin released two excellently crafted and addictive boys that US radios would EAT TF UP if released by an American act” to “[BTS CONTENT] RM and Jimin released two excellently crafted and addictive bops that US radios would EAT TF UP if released by an American act”.
  • TBH, IMO if some of their Korean songs had been in English they would’ve had a better chance at winning a Grammy. Their discography have made people literally cry because they evoke emotion and thought as all art should. I’ve also never understood why Big Hit never had a US PR campaign to push BTS’ story of the underdog and all the obstacles they overcame. The west loves those kind of stories but it would need to be massaged for western consumption. The authenticity of such a story would have helped BTS’ image so much.

• I agree. But BTS solos has been putting quality after quality music that I'm just not hearing in kpop. I would love it if they were magically just given a chance by more non kpop fans. They've all been doing so well grabbing more locals into the web nest especially Hobi. It's just hard fighting prejudice.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!