Knights of the Zodiac - live action movie coming to theaters this May - trailer

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cast:

Mackenyu
    Famke Janssen
    Madison Iseman
    Diego Tinoco
    Mark Dacascos
    Nick Stahl
    and Sean Bean

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Mackenyu!? I'm surprised lol. Weren't people trying to cancel him? Guess that didn't work out.

So...I love Saint Seiya/Knights of the Zodiac, but...this is looking iffy ngl lol. It doesn't look good.

Like the person above me said, it's giving Dragon Ball Evolution, lol.

Something about the CGI and the acting is coming off as cheesy. Mackenyu looks good af though.

It would have made more sense to call this Saint Seiya rather than Knights of the Zodiac though since we literally do not get to see any of the other knights. The focus on Seiya and Athena is not as interesting. Like where are Shun, Shiryu, and Hyoga.

I'm assuming they are trying to make this a franchise, so they probably are going to only tease the other knights or maybe they are trying to do a surprise reveal. But that means that if this flops...we won't get to see live action Shun, Shiryu, or Hyoga which would make me pissy af.

I know Saint Seiya is really big in France, so I guess they made Saori/Sienna white and blonde to appeal to Western audiences and Mackenyu for Japanese audiences.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!