- I turn on my face vibrator
- Then I wash my face with black soap using my hands and then the vbrtr
- After that I go in with Cetaphil facial cleanser, also using the vbrtr
- Then i rinse that off, use Cetaphil facial scrub - again with the vbrtr
- I wipe my face dry with a towel then use my L'Oreal facial toner
- Wait for that to dry, then use Disaar Vitamin C facial serum
- After I massage that into my skin, I finish up with a CeraVe moisturizer/lotion
- Then I massage my face with a Vitamin E oil and use a q-tip to dab tea tree oil onto any zits or pimples
- Put on my lip balm then I'm done!
I wash my face with natural soap "African Black Soap"
Use Face Cream: "As I Am Double Butter Cream"
Use Sunscreen "Unseen Sunscreen Spf 40" when I go out of my home and wash my face again when I return to the home.
Before I got to sleep I use Aztec Healing Clay on my face. It will help to keep my face skin soft in the early morning.
I use this clay three times in a week. I've already get rid of my oily face skin by using these products. But I am not sure for you because every human has different skin types.
I use some other things but those are the main two.
cleanser, toner, and moisturizer
Wash with soap
I only wash my face with water but I'm lucky I don't have any skin problems and always have clean skin.
Suncream, only in mornings
() i only use at night
Cleanser (one of the following, depending on how I'm feeling:
COSRX Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser
Dear, Klairs Rich Moist Foaming Cleanser
First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser
Peach & Lily The Good Acids Pore Toner
Moisturizer (one of the following, depending on how I'm feeling):
First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Oil-Control Moisturizer
Peach & Lily Glass Skin Water-Gel Moisturizer
Just cleanser every morning in the shower. I’ve still got quite skin for a 50 something.
washing with noxzema and then putting on some lotion
i just use face soap, toner from time to time, and lotion cuz i never have skin problems