"Cupid" Road to Billboard Top 10!!? (Rose 2 places to #17!!!)

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's freaking crazy!?

To think, they're charting better in the US than they are in Korea.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• going viral on tiktok seem to be doing miracle for them

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• going viral on tiktok seem to be doing miracle for them

They are literally the 1st nugu group in Korea to have this kind of result.

Like, even big groups struggle with this lmao.

Hopefully this helps them get exposure in Korea since we know how Koreans love when things blow up in other countries.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• They are literally the 1st nugu group in Korea to have this kind of result.

Like, even big groups struggle with this lmao.

Hopefully this helps them get exposure in Korea since we know how Koreans love when things blow up in other countries.

I just hope their agency will know what to do from here instead of fumbling like nugu agencies usually do when they get some exposure

• And literally proving what I've been saying for weeks, months, years. Streams/digital charts are all about songs. It should've been obvious when Momoland's Boom Boom outstreamed most top gg songs and people still don't get it.

If you put out song that people like, it'll get streams no matter who you are.

If you put out songs that people don't like, it won't get streams no matter who you are.

As easy as that.

• lol wut? This is like the first time in recorded history that a nugu group did that. And we know for a fact that there have been HUNDREDS of amazing songs from nugus over the past 20 years that deserved to place in the Hot 100 but didnt because they were nugu.

• lol wut? This is like the first time in recorded history that a nugu group did that. And we know for a fact that there have been HUNDREDS of amazing songs from nugus over the past 20 years that deserved to place in the Hot 100 but didnt because they were nugu.

Nah, there have been songs that YOU think deserved a place in HOT100, that's different.

• lmfaoooo girl its not easy for a kpop group, especially a nugu, to chart on hot 100

• But most likely that's what's going to happen. Unfortunately small companies don't know how to react to this kind of shit.

External Content twitter.com

The companies behind them seem like they’ll know what to do

• ONE nugu song from literally 500,000 nugu songs since Kpop was invented, how are 1/500,000 odds "easy"? :pepewhat:

dreamer wants to deny big company privilege so bad and claim good songs are the only thing you need to succeed lol. over the past decade there’ve been no more than a couple dozens nugu kpop songs blowing up/going viral and it’s always due to luck every single time, but dreamer wants you to think there’ve only been a dozen “good” songs released from nugus that deserve to blow up bc obviously staying nugu means your music is bad :pepe-hehe:

• ONE nugu song from literally 500,000 nugu songs since Kpop was invented, how are 1/500,000 odds "easy"? :pepewhat:

I mean that's literally the norm for the industry?? Millions of songs get released every year, less than 10 become hits. If you go even further and only count ultimate hits, aka the hits that are still remembered after 50 years like Hotel California then it is even less than that.

• dreamer wants to deny big company privilege so bad and claim good songs are the only thing you need to succeed lol. over the past decade there’ve been no more than a couple dozens nugu kpop songs blowing up/going viral and it’s always due to luck every single time, but dreamer wants you to think there’ve only been a dozen “good” songs released from nugus that deserve to blow up bc nothing else contributes to having hit songs :pepe-hehe:

Nah, the point I was trying to make is entirely different and revolves around the fact that people dragged Twice for the performance of Set Me Free, TTT, Scientists when it is the songs to blame. Yall use your braincells.

Your "big company privelege" can only manage to bring attention to the song, it can't turn it into a hit. Nobody can turn a non hit song into a hit no matter how they tried or how much they promoted it.

• Nah, the point I was trying to make is entirely different and revolves around the fact that people dragged Twice for the performance of Set Me Free, TTT, Scientists when it is the songs to blame. Yall use your braincells.

Your "big company privelege" can only manage to bring attention to the song, it can't turn it into a hit. Nobody can turn a non hit song into a hit no matter how they tried or how much they promoted it.

who with a functioning brain denied that the music needs to be “good” (ie. be to the liking of many people) for an artist to succeed? there are so many big company groups that fail to have hit songs so only having privilege obviously doesn’t guarantee hits. but that wasn’t what i was addressing. the point i made is that good music isn’t the only thing an artist needs, which is what your posts can be inferred from.

• who with a functioning brain denied that the music needs to be “good” (ie. be to the liking of many people) for an artist to succeed? there are so many big company groups that fail to have hit songs so only having privilege obviously doesn’t guarantee hits. but that wasn’t what i was addressing. the point i made is that good music isn’t the only thing an artist needs, which is what your posts can be inferred from.

Well, in this case it was :pepe-shrug: No promotion or anything, just a good song and social media did that.

• Well, in this case it was :pepe-shrug: No promotion or anything, just a good song and social media did that.

it’s ok, you can admit it, it’s called luck, and for nugus it’s essentially the most important thing they need to succeed bc they don’t have big company privilege for the initial exposure :pepe-use-head:

• I swear there is something about me that just draws in people hunger for arguments. Like I could say the most obvious thing like "milk is white" and they'd come at me with "how do you know, did you color test it?" :pepestare:

The companies behind them seem like they’ll know what to do

They seem to have lots of partnership

• I swear there is something about me that just draws in people hunger for arguments. Like I could say the most obvious thing like "milk is white" and they'd come at me with "how do you know, did you color test it?" :pepestare:

nah in this case your statement was more like “this thing looks white so it’s milk” lol you should take your own advice and use some braincells :pepe-use-head:

• Where are the peeps arguing YouTube views and other streaming service numbers all need to be matching Spotify popularity and numbers for organic hits :pepe-narrow-eyes:

• Nah, the point I was trying to make is entirely different and revolves around the fact that people dragged Twice for the performance of Set Me Free, TTT, Scientists when it is the songs to blame. Yall use your braincells.

BlackPink does it all the time :whistling:

That's freaking crazy!?

To think, they're charting better in the US than they are in Korea.

Sometimes foreign recognition can translate to local recognition, so let’s hope all good things will happen to Fifty fifty!!

• This thread contains 99 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!