In your opinion: Are BP bigger than YG now or is YG still responsible for the significant portion of their success?

• BPink are... 15

1. bigger than YG now (7) 47%
    2. still dependent on YG, the significant portion of their success is due to YG (8) 53%

The two theories that currently exist.

- BPink are global superstars that are the only reason YG is still profitable. Without them the company would go below JYPE

- YG is putting a lot of work, investments, and influence to keep BPink's status as a top group. BPink just need to show up, perform or do photoshoots

• BP is bigger than YG now but that doesn't mean YG didn't help them to propel into their current heights :cursing: :cursing:

Both of them can survive without each other but YG will be the bigger loser when BP leaves them :cursing:

I think this is perfect. In the beginning BP obviously needed YG way more, but now the turns have tabled, i think BP as a group or individually can survive and even thrive without YG. I dont think YG as a music label can survive in its current state without BP, they would have to fire a ton of staff and downsize costs tremendously with just Treasure, GD, Akmu, and TBL soloists earning money.

• I think depends on what aspect.

If we talk about BP as influences, models, brand ambassadors etc - they are bigger than YG now. If they would leave YG, they would still get a lot of great deals.

If you mean BP as singers - they are still completely depended on YG and Teddy sound

• I think depends on what aspect.

If we talk about BP as influences, models, brand ambassadors etc - they are bigger than YG now. If they would leave YG, they would still get a lot of great deals.

If you mean BP as singers - they are still completely depended on YG and Teddy sound

you probably aren't aware but the girls themselves are the ones that come up with their concepts ( or big part of it) they have talked about i in the behind the scenes, so they aren't as manufactured as people think in fact they give inputs in their songs + some members had writing credits. When it comes to their solos they have been every involved Rosé has 2 writing credits and Lisa picked her own songs and what she wanted for her solo.

• you probably aren't aware but the girls themselves are the ones that come up with their concepts they have talked about i in the behind the scenes so they aren't as manufactured as people think in fact they give inputs in their songs + some members had writing credits. When it comes to their solos they have been every involved Rosé has 2 writing credits and Lisa picked her own songs and what she wanted for her solo.

I didn't call them manufactured tho. And great for them that they do have some say.

But Teddy presence and his sound is still overpowering when it comes to music and what fans are seeking. They don't have a lot of music identity outside of Teddy sound at this point.

• I know but some might get that impression that's what I said it yeah I agree he is a big influence and the girls respect him . Well , if you listen to their solos you can see their music identity especially with Rosé .

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!