BP supremacy in the GG land

• With 2 solos out of the pinks I think we could say that BP as a group and as female soloists are really on their own league.

I know some gg also have successful solo careers as in the group too, but BP is really dominating everything from streams to sales to charting to being the main event since 2018 (talking about the group and the solos).

4D was a huge success where everybody thought it was their peak and Jennie debuted and she also made a huge impact with her single.

And now we are in 2021 with BP outpacing every other gg release, record and with Rosé solo being a super huge debut too.

She is dominating everything and to me her sales are the most impressive in this one... Her sales (probably 400k albums sold) really is impressive as people were saying she was the least successful from the pinks. Well, she is destroying everybody!

Conclusion: let's stop underestimating BP and the girls individually as they are really proving us that they are the most successful. They are the TOP4!!!

And I'm saying this having in mind that LiSoo solos are gonna be massive too!

• :blowing-kiss:

I'm hated by both fanbases just cause i stand up for mah girls and dont let Armys walk all over their accomplishments. :mads:

When it comes down to it, i appreciate the boys for all their hard work and even some of their songs, and will root for their success in the West.

Just leave the Korean charts alone ffs X( - blackpinkhouse

• Best copypasta

• lol i'm glad.

Armys spend 24-7 writing shady posts about everyone else in Kpop, bragging and boasting like crazy. Blinks should be allowed to brag too, especially with actual facts to back our claims.

Rose's solo is rewriting the record books, not just for GG but for all soloists.

youre pretty funny yknow :danceb:

• well the thing is of the 3rd no other Bid3 GG has gone solo yet so in order to better compare we should wait for when Wendy releases her solo debut.

She will be the first idol of a Big3 GG to debut solo (if I'm not mistaken)

• well the thing is of the 3rd no other Bid3 GG has gone solo yet so in order to better compare we should wait for when Wendy releases her solo debut.

She will be the first idol of a Big3 GG to debut solo (if I'm not mistaken)

Jennie is the first idol from Big 3 GG to have a solo and it was the most huge not until Rosé came in.

But I agree though that there are still.no other idols from Big 3 GGs to have solo debut.

One thing though to remember is that Jennie and especially Rosé just set the standard for the upcoming solo debut of other idols from YT(no contest), streaming(no contest), international charting(no contest), and Kcharts(on top as of the moment).

• Blackpink is that girl group that has both group and individual star power. A perfect group when it comes to presence and relevance.

They do not just work exceptionally well as a group but individually, the members can stand on their own. Something that makes BP stand out from the other girl groups.

• Jennie is the first idol from Big 3 GG to have a solo and it was the most huge not until Rosé came in.

But I agree though that there are still.no other idols from Big 3 GGs to have solo debut.

One thing though to remember is that Jennie and especially Rosé just set the standard for the upcoming solo debut of other idols from YT(no contest), streaming(no contest), international charting(no contest), and Kcharts(on top as of the moment).

i should have said other than jennie of course

so lets see how wendy does when she debuts next month...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!