Pedophilia is skyrocketing on social media. Pintrest is their latest target.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is truly terrifying and exhausting being a girl/woman.

There was even a sting operation on a made up 15 year old girl getting disgusting replies from 40-60 year old men.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Full documentary is called Undercover Underage on Prime Video.

• on Insta its the worst

parents sell subscription to vids of their kids in bikini

those accounts have been reported but they are still there :skull:

External Content www.youtube.com

• It's common everywhere and all over the world. In poorer countries they sell their children. In more developed countries they take orphans or kidnap children. From low level gangs to organized crime to white collar criminals to religious institutions to government agencies, there's always elements that engage in pedophilia for their own perversions, profit and blackmail.

• I also love how some of them are trying to jump on the whole pronoun and gender bandwagon by attempting to get others to refer to them as MAPs (minor attracted people) instead, because the word pedophile carries such a negative connotation that it's supposedly discriminatory.

I means geez, I wonder why people think badly of pedophiles. Couldn't possibly be because pedophilia is a bad thing?

I'm aware that many pedophiles never act on their urges of course, perhaps even most most of them, but I rather suspect that those aren't the ones openly admitting to their pedophilia on social media and attempting to get others to call them MAPs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!