Chaeyoung Situation on Tik Tok

• People on tik tok are going to town on Chaeyoung. Like I wouldn’t be surprised if tik tok didn’t think Chaeyoung was legit is worse than hitler by next week. That is how exaggerated some of these videos are. People care more about being virtuous than learning the context. Then they pull up dumb ass comments from like Pann and shit like…. Those people are the losers. Anyways. It seems there is a move to try and paint Chaeyoung as Some person who wore the outfit maliciously. These people are wild.

Here is a link with basically my position on the topic.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I saw a tiktok today and I was surprised about the hate she gets. And that hate all because of a shirt which meaning she probably didn't know? That can happen to everyone. I mean as a public figure you should be a little more careful (and especially the people who put their clothes together) but we are all human and make mistakes. I mean it's not okay, but then apologize and move on. The hate she gets is mostly from people who are waiting for celebrities to do something wrong.

That's why I never buy shirt with images or special designs. You never know.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I saw a tiktok today and I was surprised about the hate she gets. And that hate all because of a shirt which meaning she probably didn't know? That can happen to everyone. I mean as a public figure you should be a little more careful (and especially the people who put their clothes together) but we are all human and make mistakes. I mean it's not okay, but then apologize and move on. The hate she gets is mostly from people who are waiting for celebrities to do something wrong.

I think honestly people just don’t know what they are talking about and knee jerk virtue signal to just show everyone they are so smart and better.

Their arguments are like, how can you not know about WW2 when most people aren’t saying that. They are saying that it is not impossible for a Korean person to not know as Koreans may learn about WW2 differently than westerners as it affected them differently. You don’t really need to teach much about Jewish hate as much in Korea because it simply isn’t that prevalent here. But Japanese colonialism was so that probably what they learn more about, Japanese aggression. But people don’t want to have a more complex conversation about that, it’s easier to just think she is a Nazi or and asshole.

But yeah I’ve mostly given up defending her, most people I think just want to paint her in a terrible light and don’t really care about the facts.

• I think honestly people just don’t know what they are talking about and knee jerk virtue signal to just show everyone they are so smart and better.

Their arguments are like, how can you not know about WW2 when most people aren’t saying that. They are saying that it is not impossible for a Korean person to not know as Koreans may learn about WW2 differently than westerners as it affected them differently. You don’t really need to teach much about Jewish hate as much in Korea because it simply isn’t that prevalent here. But Japanese colonialism was so that probably what they learn more about, Japanese aggression. But people don’t want to have a more complex conversation about that, it’s easier to just think she is a Nazi or and asshole.

I am totally with you. Some people act like she is the worst person ever. And of course everbody pretends they would not have made that mistake. Yes, it is a well-known sign, but as I said we all make mistakes.

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• I am totally with you. Some people act like she is the worst person ever. And of course everbody pretends they would not have made that mistake. Yes, it is a well-known sign, but as I said we all make mistakes.

I saw people say she should be kicked out of the group. Like just crazy stuff. She is being sent death threats and shit. It’s wild.

• I saw people say she should be kicked out of the group. Like just crazy stuff. She is being sent death threats and shit. It’s wild.

well they found a new victim. Probably people who aren't even fans of Twice.

• I saw people say she should be kicked out of the group. Like just crazy stuff. She is being sent death threats and shit. It’s wild.

Kicking her out for what she actually did? Yes, that might be kind of crazy. Kicking her out for all the bad international press it's caused at a pivotal moment in the group's careers? Mmmmmm... :/

I've seen people get kicked out of their groups for less, I'll just say that.

• She wore It like 4 times and one in front of Petra I fear she’s clueless but again that shirt isn’t not easy to find so she must have done some researches.

Also Koreans have their own history with the WWII, as Europeans we teach us about Germany and the Us but not so much about Japan’s contribution.

She wore it twice. Some of the pictures are of the same day. If I took four pictures of you over a week and two days you wore the same shirt and all four pictures have that shirt. Can I say you wore that shirt two times or four times?

• She wore it twice. Some of the pictures are of the same day. If I took four pictures of you over a week and two days you wore the same shirt and all four pictures have that shirt. Can I say you wore that shirt two times or four times?

But i think this is weird than she buy this shirt with high price online and know warning...the reason many kpop stans don't believe her.

She is adult,normal she is hold accountable...asleast she has done apology...

Anyways i know tiktok is worst app ...they love cancelled many idols they dislike.

• SBut i think this is weird than she buy this shirt with high price online and know warning...the reason many kpop stans don't believe her.

Anyways i know tiktok is worst app ...they love cancelled many idols they dislike

some people are saying she bought the vintage one from the 70s but that isn’t true she bought a cheaper one for around 20 dollars. The vintage one is sleeveless and has different designs, hers has sleeves

• Oh but many of the tiktoks and tiktok comments I've seen all start with "I'm a Once but..."

and my eyes roll so hard they hit the back of my skull

When comments start with "I am a Once but..." then we can be sure that it's the opposite. :eyeroll-pepe:

• She wore It like 4 times and one in front of Petra I fear she’s clueless but again that shirt isn’t not easy to find so she must have done some researches.

Also Koreans have their own history with the WWII, as Europeans we teach us about Germany and the Us but not so much about Japan’s contribution.

or maybe she found it by chance. I have often found things by chance, and when I looked for them, never saw them again. Personally, I don't think she wore a known sign of racism and hate on purpose.

Basically, we never know the real personality of an idol, many times we were proven wrong by various idols but to directly accuse someone of racism and xenophobia because of wearing a shirt, is not something I support. It is stupid and naive yes, but in this case I assume it was a mistake.

By the way, she has worn the shirt more than once, which means that other people have not noticed it immediately. We could ask why no one in her environment stopped her. She is still under contract. I assume that neither she nor anyone else has really looked at this shirt.

Of course, this is all conjecture on my part, but I still doubt there was a hateful thought on Chaeyoung's side. Stupid, naive, blind? I can live with that but people write so many bad things.

some people are saying she bought the vintage one from the 70s but that isn’t true she bought a cheaper one for around 20 dollars. The vintage one is sleeveless and has different designs, hers has sleeves

But i think this is weird than she buy this shirt with high price online and know warning...the reason many kpop stans don't believe her.

Anyways i know tiktok is worst app ...they love cancelled many idols they dislike.

That shirt is a actually not that hard to find. Versions of it are pretty cheap and widespread, especially in Japan

Complex is over-rated, Ill go up higher and shine brighter than anyone else

BLACKPINKJESSICANEWJEANSSEJEONGTHE ROSETWICEYERIN BAEKYUKIKATHE VOLUNTEERS

ee868cb541261094eb3c49077579820d9d2684ef.gifv259551f29b1b419b0910ccd1ffe7a59b3ca03dbb.gifv9179a574e42e68a00c37635d5151fe4ebba30003.gifv9fbbfdae9fd592cc7858e29f534e290375563da9.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!