BTS Taehyung, JK, Suga, RM AND BLACKPINK Jennie, Rosé TWICE NAYEON and Momo was stoppet at HARRY STYLES LOVE ON TOUR CONCERT in Seoul south Korean + Dynamite and Pink Venom was played at the concert

• forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/266418/

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also Nayeon and Momo

Looks like it was a fun concert :teddy-pepe:

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

Edited 2 times, last by Panpriyah-lice ().

• Jungkook and Taehyung were seen together all the time with Nicole (their translator) and Hyungshik from Wooga. RM and Suga were also sitting close to them but went out first then Jungkook and Taehyung came out later.

Why Blinks always spread lies and misinformation? ;judgingpepe:

• Panpriyah-lice

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS Taehyung, JK, Suga, RM AND BLACKPINK Jennie, Rosé was stoppet at HARRY STYLES LOVE ON TOUR CONCERT in Seoul south Korean + Dynamite and Pink Venom was played at the concert” to “BTS Taehyung, JK, Suga, RM AND BLACKPINK Jennie, Rosé TWICE NAYEON and Momo was stoppet at HARRY STYLES LOVE ON TOUR CONCERT in Seoul south Korean + Dynamite and Pink Venom was played at the concert”.
  • I seriously don't get the hype about this guy. The only memorable things about him for me were when some article called him king of pop and everyone dragged him. And the drama with Olivia Wilde movie and his bad acting.

• Jungkook and Taehyung were seen together all the time with Nicole (their translator) and Hyungshik from Wooga. RM and Suga were also sitting close to them but went out first then Jungkook and Taehyung came out later.

Why Blinks always spread lies and misinformation? ;judgingpepe:

Even if they're dating or not, why would they make it obvious? :cursing:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• Could AKP blinks not have hyped up their girls alone? There was no need to mention BTS or TWICE. Their respective fanbases can do that just fine. Forcing me to know anything tf your girls are doing is a mad annoyance.

• I seriously don't get the hype about this guy. The only memorable things about him for me were when some article called him king of pop and everyone dragged him. And the drama with Olivia Wilde movie and his bad acting.

He makes decent /good pop songs but sometimes I don't even get his hype either. I've been a fan of him since 1d era and trust me he has one of the best marketing team.

• Fans say the Twice girls are not at the concert and the picture is from another concert?

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• Could AKP blinks not have hyped up their girls alone? There was no need to mention BTS or TWICE. Their respective fanbases can do that just fine. Forcing me to know anything tf your girls are doing is a mad annoyance.

Lol you can just move on, no one is forcing you to watch

I'm on a forum and I can mention whoever I want

If you're that upset go make your own

CRAZY

" Failure has had no place in her career ” - Forbes

I dont either his music is the definition of bland. But maybe he has other qualities like visuals, fame from 1D, good vocals, good stage presence, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!