What’s your opinion of the antis*x movement?

• It’s not just asexuals, aces, low libido people, but anyone who has a moral, ethical, biological, psychological, philosophical, political, social, religious, or intellectual opposition to the activity known as s*x and related content of it.

It could simply be people who don’t see the significance in the value of s*x as imposed by society (being called an adult virgin is considered a high level insult by society’s norms), and instead put greater value in other parts of a relationship. And hence made a conscious decision to not participate in s*x with their partners.

All in all, many people from different walks of life have chosen to support antis*x.

r/antisex
    www.reddit.com

• I mean, if people want to be anti-sex then they can do whatever they want.

Sex isn't going anywhere lol. As we have seen by the fact that even in the most conservative times in human history, the population still continued to grow.

Maybe in 50-100 years it'll be an issue if science gets to the point that the everyday person can afford to procreate without having sex, then maybe it'll be an issue. But by then, I'll be dead so. :pepe-shrug:

But, if I do have children, I will teach them to have a healthy relationship and mindset when it comes to sex, and hopefully other people do the same.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!