Produce Camp 2021 - episode 4 released with Eng subs - it's theme song time!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Liu Yu is the center. All centers has L for last name. Will the curse continue?

I hope not! I think Liu Yu can break this curse. The Chuang theme song centers were all so skilled and cute but Liu Yu seems to have top five type popularity that the other other didn't quite have.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I hope not! I think Liu Yu can break this curse. The Chuang theme song centers were all so skilled and cute but Liu Yu seems to have top five type popularity that the other other didn't quite have.

I think he will break the curse since hes in the top ranking every week so far.

• I think he will break the curse since hes in the top ranking every week so far.

Liu Yu is very popular in Vietnam. I think he will break the curse. But there is one small bit of worry at least from what I read. The communist government has publicized editorials about the "feminization" of Chinese boys.

And Liu Yu is considered "beautiful" visually not "handsome" in the sense that he trends towards what is considered more visually appealing in CPOP girl idols than in boy ones.

Other Chinese centers in their nation BGs are definitely less flower boys. XuKun has similar physical beauty but he has height and an attitude that's very male.

Oscar, Yinpeng or Keyu fit "ideal" Chinese BG centers better. In fact, Santa and Mika would too. Anyways, I like Liu Yu to make the team and I think he will but if there is a small chance that he might not then it would be because of this and a possible backlash.

• Don't need to worry about those rumors. If the government wants to get rid of feminine idols, just ban these shows all together. Only way Liu Yu is out is Tencent already got a fixed lineup from the start. Most of these shows are rigged anyway so I won't be surprised if he does not debut.

• Don't need to worry about those rumors. If the government wants to get rid of feminine idols, just ban these shows all together. Only way Liu Yu is out is Tencent already got a fixed lineup from the start. Most of these shows are rigged anyway so I won't be surprised if he does not debut.

I hope you are right that there's no effect from the Chinese government on feminine idols. And I hope you are wrong on a fixed lineup!

OMG! I'm infatuated with Liu Yu and his looks. With Kazuma gone, it's even worse now. Yetao gets me too at times.

I mean look at how beautiful he is! I can see why so many are shipping him and Santa after that dance battle:

969C39F1-E6F6-4BB3-B431-26D245F899F4.jpg

A4E4C64B-3063-485D-8E05-3B41EEB5D38D.jpg

2BA91115-0A07-4206-A4A4-04571A091A45.jpeg

Yetao also gets me when he is wearing traditional too!

C131D782-481D-4CF6-AEBB-EAAB66ABE9FB.jpg

Yeah, I do worry just a little that their government will find this too "feminine" and take away. But I'm sure you are right in that is probably not much to worry about.

• Government guidelines can easily be bypassed. Look at time traveling, BL, and other stuff. We see all of these genres in Cdramas. Remember the hair color ban? If there is a real ban, you won't make it to TV at all.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!