EXO KAI Flopping Hard On The Charts..Homeless Shelter Calling His Name Soon???

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

someone said he need to stop evading military just to become more of a flop Artist :boompepe:

• Please stream and help kai flopping less

External Content open.spotify.com

EXOEXIST - The 7th Album 2023.07.10
    https://i.postimg.cc/TYFk7v3d/letmeinexo-1.gif https://i.postimg.cc/G2XKvZf1/letmeinexo-2.gif

• What’s this obsession with Kai recently? As if other bg solos are all hits. Evading military? All EXO members went to the military in time (D.O even earlier than most idols and he already finished service by the time idols his age started going ). EXO is the last group to drag for military yet we still see brain dead i-fans like you.

lt64IYu.gif

• No Hybe privilege,no charting

:pepe-high-five:

Could have sworn SM stans wanted Kakao privilege since they own Melon but even that couldn't save his glorified covers' fate. :pepe-high-five:

At least homegirl he got the song from got her royalty check so there is always a positive.

Forgot to add: SM and their superior music should also have SM stans supporting the originals they get it from

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited once, last by n_u_g_u ().

• What’s this obsession with Kai recently? As if other bg solos are all hits. Evading military? All EXO members went to the military in time (D.O even earlier than most idols and he already finished service by the time idols his age started going ). EXO is the last group to drag for military yet we still see brain dead i-fans like you.

Why are you dragging military enlistment into this? Trying to be slick but we all know that you being a typical Exo-L is what’s happening.

• Why are you dragging military enlistment into this? Trying to be slick but we all know that you being a typical Exo-L is what’s happening.

did you skip the part where OP called him a military evader? :clown:

• I thought you were just an attention seeker but you are an internet trash too.

Charts especially kcharts are never the indicator of good music, half of the song charting there are literally just kids bops and tiktok hits. You need to have gp recognition to chart here and gp is not ready to give a chance to boy groups let alone their members individually.

Both jitb and indigo were literally masterpieces but they didn't chart well on kcharts. They are not just about music.

Kai song is really good. May be it will rise after promotions. So, Stop being a petty ass

• don't worry about it nugu people who work with kai are all praise for him. She is gushing about Kai and Kai stans are praising her to the moon.

This information was released days ago when the MV was at 200k views months after release and now it's at 400k and it's all kai stans hyping her and him both. Mind your own business instead of being obsessed with Kai.

• I've been working 60 hours a week so haven't been around. I get excited for Kai's cb so check in and this is what I see. Never changes around here. Exols used to drive so much traffic on akp, but it's no wonder that a lot of us got fed up and left.

it's not just here little 7's are under EVERY SINGLE post tweet tiktok video pann post of his and idgaf if i'm mentioning the fandom because it's only them and they're EVERYWHERE under Kai's news... It's not an exaggeration it's not a made up fact...It's been happening for WEEKS now. If the situation was reversed nugu here would have made 50 million threads and amrys would have thrown a 50 page pity party.

They're not punching up like they think they are. They're not "getting back at SM stans" or whatever revenge plan they think they're doing. There's no one they're pulling down and they only end up looking crazy themselves.

• Maybe if you applied to SM and got hired you could've stopped this comeback from flopping. If we connect the dots this is clearly all your fault because you put bad omens on his comeback. That's why Rover is flopping. Maybe you should repent. Repent to Exols for this mistreatment.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Why are you dragging military enlistment into this? Trying to be slick but we all know that you being a typical Exo-L is what’s happening.

Yumeku didn't bring it up, she's replying to this:

someone said he need to stop evading military just to become more of a flop Artist :boompepe:

You wanna get pissed at anyone, get pissed at OP for this garbage thread

• Outside of AKP? Ah, no, I haven't seen them all. People really think he's evading the military??? Jesus.

That's a pretty big rock you're living under lol. Anyway it's every single post every single news article and every single tweet and tiktok and yt.

Even ppl who don't stan kai are wondering how bizarre the hate and obsession with him is.

• Some even brought up military service in Kai related threads before

Everyone knows it’s happening everyone can see the vitriol hate but there’s no one to speak over them because goms are tired and much less in number than the people who hate on Kai. It’s so sad and I hope Kai never ever steps on to any international platform.

• That's a pretty big rock you're living under lol. Anyway it's every single post every single news article and every single tweet and tiktok and yt.

Even ppl who don't stan kai are wondering how bizarre the hate and obsession with him is.

I accept that I probably am, I've been trying to take a staff approved "vacation" from "too much toxicity" syndrome out there and took up skiing!

I know what it was like when it felt like BT was under fire every other day about enlistment, so I sympathize with how much it sucks.

What's a gom btw?

• I accept that I probably am, I've been trying to take a staff approved "vacation" from "too much toxicity" syndrome out there and took up skiing!

I know what it was like when it felt like BT was under fire every other day about enlistment, so I sympathize with how much it sucks.

What's a gom btw?

Kai Stans

• i like how everyone is mad over a internet post from a random person they dont know :boompepe:

and i never said anything about ME feeling like he's dodging military.

i clearly said "someone said", meaning i saw a post somebody made commenting that lmao.

there's endless post about him and the military on Twitter by ARMY and other kpop stans.

idc about the military, so i have 0 personal opinion on it.

oh, i also like how people making this thread about the one military line, instead of explaining how he's flopping hard in real-time...💀.

• I just love how you just come on here and spread mess. just real to me idk. get your akorns tokki. get your akorns. :akorns:

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• Serious question for internet trolls: does it make you happy to act like this? What do you get out of being such an a-hole?

• Serious question for internet trolls: does it make you happy to act like this? What do you get out of being such an a-hole?

Serious question for people that uses this forum: why do you make post all the time on here?

Why do you want people to comment on something you made?

Why do you post about other idols on here?

Why do you constantly use this website?

• Serious question for people that uses this forum: why do you make post all the time on here?

Why do you want people to comment on something you made?

Why do you post about other idols on here?

Why do you constantly use this website?

So no answer? Ok, here's how you do it.

I work as part of staff and besides fighting our neverending spam problem, I generally make tech modifications and badges. I also enjoy general kpop topics. No, people don't need to comment on things I wrote. I wrote them because I meant them, not for attention.

I do not write posts about idols other than my faves. I will comment on other idols though if I feel I can add to the discussion.

You seem to be doing this for attention, seeing as the bolded question basically asks this. Does the attention seeking give you some sort of pleasure?

• I accept that I probably am, I've been trying to take a staff approved "vacation" from "too much toxicity" syndrome out there and took up skiing!

What's a gom btw?

Me:

the-office-dwight-schrute.gif

"Who's BT?"

i-need-help-penny.gif

I've either been away from Akp too long or I need to stop working so much.

• did you hear back from Hybe?

It's not good to be jobless in this economy

• This thread contains 66 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!