STRAY KIDS Fandom STAYS, Accusing TXT Of Using YouTube Ads..

• So did TXT not use ads? When you say accused you make it sound like they are lying or something

BigHit did use ads for TXT.

But this is their first time ever doing so.

STAYS took this one time to hate on TXT having ads, and trying to "expose" them, using screenshots and all this extra stuff...all cuz TXT broke a record....like its crazy.

And its funny cuz MOAs never once denied TXT having ads this comeback.

In the end they look silly, cuz Stray Kids use ads as well, and been for multiple comebacks so far

• Your first mistake was getting hooked by the first chord, the song is unlistenable from beginning to end X(.

It's WORSE THAN DITTO AND DYNAMITE FFS.

Txt is capable of taking me to the highest peaks (Lovesong is one of the best BG songs ever in Kpop) and the lowest of the lows. :cryc:

your strong dislike gave me incentives to recheck this song and see if i'd need to rescind my negative judgement and whadayaknow it's much better than i remembered :pepemusic: the chorus grew on me and that "sugar rush rush ride" part was a little more tolerable especially when i watch their studio choom performance and their on screen presence distracted me from my dislike of the audio, so in the end my experience listening to this song improved a lot :pepemusic: it's only a problem for me in the first chorus anyway, in the second chorus they made the background much less empty for that part so it's all good

thanks for making me question my judgement bc i knew you and your clapped taste hating this song means there's a strong chance it's actually good :pepemusic:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!