My dad is my worst enemy

• we could meet someone we didn't see in a long time at a wedding ,gathering hell even the streets and they would compliment me and his ass would be like yeah but she doesn't study for shit or she got average grades last year

Like why the hell did they even need to know that for? I'm probably never seeing this person again for a good year

I swear he gets on my nerves, can i say thank you and move ;(

I highkey genuinely hate him sometimes

• Official Post

we could meet someone we didn't see in a long time at a wedding ,gathering hell even the streets and they would compliment me and his ass would be like yeah but she doesn't study for shit or she got average grades last year

Like why the hell did they even need to know that for? I'm probably never seeing this person again for a good year

I swear he gets on my nerves, can i say thank you and move ;(

I highkey genuinely hate him sometimes

Are you Asian? A lot of Asian parents are like that.

• Talk with ur dad and ask why he said that. It will help

:!: :!: :!:

Bc he thinks i'm not studying hard enough and that's okay. I know i'm not giving it my all but like none of these people who i probably won't see again for years and have nothing to do with me need to know that.

I wish he just shuts it sometimes

• Bruh my parents are the same its so annoying lmao they act like they know you or whats going just cause youre their child.

if you try to talk to them abt it(especially if you bring up good points) theyll go off about how youre so disrespectful and should respect them. Respect isnt a given, its earned smh :rolleyes:

You are my Celebrity

dac7ff0375c2e5330c459a780d3b4bd6f80ba7c8.gifv

• Bruh my parents are the same its so annoying lmao they act like they know you or whats going just cause youre their child.

if you try to talk to them abt it(especially if you bring up good points) theyll go off about how youre so disrespectful and should respect them. Respect isnt a given, its earned smh :rolleyes:

Saamee he never listens i swear , he also thinks he's a realist when he's a whole pessimist. Parents always think they know what's best for you but they should let try and fail then try again not let not try completely.

• Bc he thinks i'm not studying hard enough and that's okay. I know i'm not giving it my all but like none of these people who i probably won't see again for years and have nothing to do with me need to know that.

I wish he just shuts it sometimes

Maybe he thinks it motivates you if he trashtalkes about you to everyone...

• All it does is make me feel like shit and make poeple look down on me

Literally adds 0 motivation

I know, but maybe thats what he is thinking

Also parents tend to identify themsels through their children... so they only talk about them and never about the stupid shit they are doing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!