MY Top 9 SNSD Tracks (joining the lil SNSD tribute cuz Ik they finna comeback soon sksksks)

• 9. Run Devil Run (WHO DOESNT LIKE THIS OMG?!?!?!)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

8. Bad Girl (I SWEAR IK SOME OF YALL FORGOT THIS EXIST :cursing: )

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

7. The Boys (DID I HEAR YA SAY REVOLUTIONARY?! because yes)

6. FLOWER POWER (omg I still remembering AKB48 watching when they performed this in that one japanese show, and me just feeling proud lel)

5. Genie (I C O N I C)

4. Lion Heart (first OT8 song and they snapped ngl)

3. I Got A Boy ( B L U E P R I N T . B L U E P R I N T . B L U E P R I N T)

2. Into The New World (LEGENDARY VERY IMPORTANT KPOP SONG EVER)

1. The Great Escape ( I SWEARRR THEIR JAPANESE DISCOGRAPHY GIVES ME CHILLS gurrrl)

(for newer fans, it's not too late to get cultured so go ahead and listen to these immaculate tracks and get blessed :pepelove1: )

• STTRstan

Changed the title of the thread from “MY Top 9 SNSD Songs (joining the lil SNSD tribute cuz Ik they finna comeback soon sksksks)” to “MY Top 9 SNSD Tracks (joining the lil SNSD tribute cuz Ik they finna comeback soon sksksks)”.
  • Taste :danceb:

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Yesss ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

These are my top 9 -title tracks altho so hard to choose as they are allll amazing #legends

1 - Genie

2 - Mr Taxi

3 - I Got a Boy

4 - Galaxy Supernova

5 - Mr Mr

6 - You Think

7 - Bad Girl

8 - Hoot

9 - The Boys

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!