BESTie paved the way!

• (the title is a joke)

FIFTY FIFTY’s Saena reveals that she became an idol because of BESTie:

“When I was younger, I watched this girl group called BESTie performing on TV & smiling brightly onstage. I absolutely fell for their performance and that inspired me to dream of becoming an artist and idol.”

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Fp1qQRCWwAI7Cyk?format=jpg&name=medium

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• BESTie did always look like they enjoyed performing and their music was uplifting and fun

External Content www.youtube.com

• Bump.

I am sure they did not pave the way for dating while being an idol, I am sure there are many idols that date secretly.

But what a way to let it out.

After meeting each other again as cast members on the show, Song Da Hye and Seo Dong Jin confessed that they had dated for 13-years.......With her relationship history now revealed, Song Da Hye confirmed that she had dated Seo Dong Jin for most of her idol career.

Former K-Pop idol cast member on 'Transit Love 3' shocks viewers by revealing that she dated her ex for 13 years
    On the January 5 broadcast of the TVING-original reality series 'Transit Love' season 3, the story of the Song Da Hye-Seo Dong Jin couple was reveal…
    www.allkpop.com

• Song Da Hye did put out some solo songs

• She also appeared a few times on the show 'Let's Go! Dream Team II'

• 13 years!? They debuted only 10 years ago! Obviously their company had no problem with it... or didn't know.

According to the story, they were trainees in a big company, but were kicked out when the company found out they were dating, DaHye then was able to land a job with Bestie, they were under a small company, so as long as it was kept secret, they probably did not care.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!