what's a song that remind you of a k-pop idol?

• so what's a song that reminds you of a k-pop idol? drop the song & the K-pop Idol!!!!!!!

for me, the song Shinunoga E-Wa by Fujii Kaze reminds me of SUGA / Yoongi of BTS

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FOTO Ini Jadi Bukti Kuat Suga BTS Bakal Kolaborasi Bareng Solois Fujii  Kaze, ARMY Curiga karena Ini - TribunTrends.comyoongi!

now you tell me!

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

• Well...

this song made me think of Dawn.

External Content www.youtube.com

• You mean song they covered that reminds me of a specific idol because they covered it or just any song that reminds me of a idol even if they have nothing to do with the song itself?

the 2nd option!

just a song that reminds you of them. they don't have to have covered the song. just a song that reminds you of them

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!