Soobin & Arin danced to Rollin! + netizens impressed by Minyoung live vocals

• Brave Girls getting love from everyone :shyr:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Wtfffffffff???? i need to know the name of the girl with black long hair in the back part on the left, what the hellllllll ???? her voice is wow wow wow wow wow wow wow like i've been replaying that part like 50 times.

Minyoung is a VOCALIST yall. She sounds better than the studio version in all stages.

Minyoung literally just sent a message out to the other main vocalist in the kpop industry, with her singing. She said, “I’m coming for you bitches” 😂
    No but seriously, incredible vocals with so much light.

Minyoung better get booked for king of masked singer next

Minyoung’s voice is so colorful wow!!!!!

Minyoung sounds exactly like the studio version of their songs

Minyoung didn’t have to snap so hard like that

Queen Minyoung giving a shoutout to We Ride with them vocals

Minyoung's vocals are not to be messed with. Woah

Minyoungs vocals INSANEEE

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!