Question (I'm just curious): When you grow out of things do you keep them on your phone or delete it?

• So it's pretty late here and I apologize for my mismatched sentences but I was curious about something.

Currently I'm going through a little bit of a mental health dip and going through a lot of my things, deleting what I need and what I don't want anymore, and I came across a folder I kind've forgotten about. It was next to the folder I have of Korean - Asian - Western artists hearting/ replying back to my comments, screenshots of comforting things from Instagram stories etc. (Which I will add some here so if you know the artist and find it comforting, please screenshot it for yourself to~).

I'm just generally curious if I'm the only one who does this. I moved everything off my Mac and Phone (Hidden Folder) to my google drive now that I only have two email accounts and no school email anymore.

I was just generally curious, do you keep or delete things once you grow out of it? I think I might delete my votes I did though.. (Yet with that said, I think I will keep SKZ Bubble Messages, or at least the most meaningful ones I got. I think I can delete the members cooking ones lol)

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 3.33.11 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-18 at 3.38.03 AM.png

• I close all tabs sometimes so I never have randomly open tabs on Google Chrome

And I also delet pics all few days too

Also for Apps I had a lot stuff on my phone when I was younger but since I don't play most games anymore I did not re-install them to my new phone

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I go through moments of wanting to start over as well, but I still hold onto what has sentimental value to me. It's nice to look back and cherish even if I grew out of it. I don't want to just completely forget, as it's still part of the journey.

Just my opinion, but I'd archive it. If it provided comfort and joy for you at one point, it may be worth holding onto just a bit longer.

You could dial it down to just the ones that mean the most to you, which seems like what you're already trying to do.

Sorry for responding so late, lately I haven't been recieving notifications for my post. Your words are so kind, I appreciate it a lot~

And may I say, it's nice to see a fellow Seunghyun stan around here 😊

• I delete a lot of photos and videos just because they are old (not necessarily because I don't like them) but sometimes I feel like I shouldn't have because I see there are not many photos in the camera roll and I could have looked at them later for fun or something. For example I used to have a 1 minute video of a rabbit I saw outside but I deleted that, and the only way it still exists is because I sent it to someone. However I rarely delete any text documents, maybe because they have more important things that I think will be useful later.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!