Because of COVID, IZONE's not going to even get a proper concert for their send-off. It's just sad on top of sad.

• Not to mention this is probably the last time that most of them will get any of the public limelight that they have become so accustomed to. Hopefully they can mentally be prepared for what's ahead in their real lives. Like Godard said, "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." And Mother always told me, "Boy, you better get your shit together, because the devil's a-waiting."

• Not to mention this is probably the last time that most of them will get any of the public limelight that they have become so accustomed to. Hopefully they can mentally be prepared for what's ahead in their real lives. Like Godard said, "We have years of struggle ahead, mostly within ourselves." And Mother always told me, "Boy, you better get your shit together, because the devil's a-waiting."

PRetty sure they'll be good, most of them have good companies. But Hyewon, Yuri, Nako and Hitomi's future are very questionable. It's not looking so good.

• PRetty sure they'll be good, most of them have good companies. But Hyewon, Yuri, Nako and Hitomi's future are very questionable. It's not looking so good.

Don't think because you're in a girl group, even a mildly successful one, you are going to "survive" in this business. Life in IZONE was Eden compared to what they are about to go through. They are going to be put through the ringer for sure.

• They had like 2 and half years to get prepared, they got into this knowing is gonna end soon enough so i'm sure they are ready, most likely way more ready than their fans.

• They had like 2 and half years to get prepared, they got into this knowing is gonna end soon enough so i'm sure they are ready, most likely way more ready than their fans.

Most likely none of them will experience the material "success" that they had achieved while they were in IZONE. No one in life is prepared in peaking at such an early point in their career-- in all the fields of work, let alone in entertainment-- especially the ones who felt that they were riding on the coattails of others, as is often the case when you're in a group or team.

• i mean i can sorta understand why sakura left since most of her close frens have graduated but nako still has miku and lots more peeps. hitomi was never as close to the rest i guess, she might leave

Yea but there are a lot of opportunities for them both. In my opinion they are good models.The good thing is they can leave and graduate any time they want.

• Wow

I cried watching the live stream, I was pissed at the other wiz*ones in the comments doing that bullshit. I feel bad for the girls, I've never seen Hyewon cry like that before. Not to mention how the staff forced them to do that whole ending speech thing when they asked not to do it. Cant imagine what today's concert is gonna be like. The staff literally mentally and emotionally tortured the girls. THey literally cried throughout the last song. They couldnt even sing correctly. It was just so sad.

• I cried watching the live stream, I was pissed at the other wiz*ones in the comments doing that bullshit. I feel bad for the girls, I've never seen Hyewon cry like that before. Not to mention how the staff forced them to do that whole ending speech thing when they asked not to do it. Cant imagine what today's concert is gonna be like. The staff literally mentally and emotionally tortured the girls. THey literally cried throughout the last song. They couldnt even sing correctly. It was just so sad.

IMG_20210313_213317_300.jpg

I know hard work for their concerts

• I cried watching the live stream, I was pissed at the other wiz*ones in the comments doing that bullshit. I feel bad for the girls, I've never seen Hyewon cry like that before. Not to mention how the staff forced them to do that whole ending speech thing when they asked not to do it. Cant imagine what today's concert is gonna be like. The staff literally mentally and emotionally tortured the girls. THey literally cried throughout the last song. They couldnt even sing correctly. It was just so sad.

Wut? Where did you read that the girls didnt want to do the ending ment/speeches? I thought this was a normal part of every Kpop concert.

And watching Hyewon cry like that was surreal. I've only gotten into Izone the past month or so and watched a crap ton of their content and this is the first time i've seen her crying.

• Wut? Where did you read that the girls didnt want to do the ending ment/speeches? I thought this was a normal part of every Kpop concert.

And watching Hyewon cry like that was surreal. I've only gotten into Izone the past month or so and watched a crap ton of their content and this is the first time i've seen her crying.

Hyewon's cry is for wizone bur she hate cry ...

I know she is genuine person

• Wut? Where did you read that the girls didnt want to do the ending ment/speeches? I thought this was a normal part of every Kpop concert.

It was supposed to today since it is the last concert. They were saying goodbye like they were disbanding that same day. Yea poor girl cried her heart out. I felt like shit, I couldnt even go back to sleep after that. She didnt even cry when she got picked to be in iz*one.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!