Blackpink's friendship

• I think these girls are way closer than what some may think, they just don't post every single thing they do together on social media. I remember yesterday some being upset that Lisa just reposted Jennie's birthday poster and didn't add a caption... when she was together with her celebrating with all the members

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

and this

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Or when Jennie went to support Lisa when she was shooting and no one knew until Jennie posted a pic

jenlisa feed on Twitter:

• I feel like some people see a lack of posts together and assume they hate each other but like it's evidently not the case, they don't have to broadcast their friendship 24/7 so fans can validate it.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• Fans need to stop using social media as a metric for a relationship. That makes zero sense! What happens in reality and in private is much more notable.

Anything posted publicly on IG is for the benefit of the fans, end of story. The fact fans use this stuff as validation proves the strategy works. They know millions of fans are looking. It isn’t real life.

• Do people really think they hate each others ? :whatr:

They are a team, and they all have a good heart, of course they get along well and care about each others !

• People need to know that the real friendship isn't online, on fb, ig or twitter.

The real friendship is in the real world and don't need an internet validation; I have many friend, I think at them like brother or sister; we have many interaction daily but very few on sns...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!