Looking forward to choreo of On The Ground

• Im looking forward to the choregraphy of OTG.

There is a scene of Rosé (with giant hat) with many dancers in the MV.

There should be a dance version MV for OTG

• They should've included some of the choreography in the mv, it would've been such a good scene to have her dance in front of that theatre with some background dancers

And honestly not a fan of dance performances, I want a dance practice one, has more of a personal touch, but I wouldn't mind getting both

Kiel did a good job with Jennie's solo choreo so I'm looking forward to rosé's

• They should've included some of the choreography in the mv, it would've been such a good scene to have her dance in front of that theatre with some background dancers

And honestly not a fan of dance performances, I want a dance practice one, has more of a personal touch, but I wouldn't mind getting both

Kiel did a good job with Jennie's solo choreo so I'm looking forward to rosé's

MTE but maybe rosé wants to keep the MV personal. It actially gives the song a different vibe without choreo, a very soothing kind of vibe.

But im sure there are choreo and I'm looking forward to it. Rosé is a very good dancer (2nd best in BP) Maybe the dance wont be as fierce as jennie but i hope it is interesting enough

• MTE but maybe rosé wants to keep the MV personal. It actially gives the song a different vibe without choreo, a very soothing kind of vibe.

But im sure there are choreo and I'm looking forward to it. Rosé is a very good dancer (2nd best in BP) Maybe the dance wont be as fierce as jennie but i hope it is interesting enough

The thing is her song would've been easier to identify if the choreo was included as well, see how people could guess Jennie's song by just dancing and doing that finger movement?

But I agree with you as well, her mv is much more personal so I understand their choice, but it's just something that I would've preferred

And tbh I don't necessarily want some hardcore choreo, just one that would suit the song and that people can remember and dance to as well, but definitely excited to see her glow on stage

• The thing is her song would've been easier to identify if the choreo was included as well, see how people could guess Jennie's song by just dancing and doing that finger movement?

But I agree with you as well, her mv is much more personal so I understand their choice, but it's just something that I would've preferred

And tbh I don't necessarily want some hardcore choreo, just one that would suit the song and that people can remember and dance to as well, but definitely excited to see her glow on stage

That's why i think a Dance version will eventually be released.

Because Rosé is a good dancer and OTG has drop parts

• sneak peek

• i feel like she should ditch the choreo and just perform it with a live band everywhere

A choreo will eventually be done since she is also a performer. But yes I agree that performing the song with a live band will be great. The song is something you can really play with. I honestly want her to perform the song acapella while playing piano or guitar(bass guitar especially) and acoustically.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!