Post Your Random Thoughts

• Is everyone else also in pain today? I’ve had a headache since yesterday. Slept early due to it and woke up still with the same headache.

Well, I have some good coffee on the way, so that’s something to look forward to.

Listening to more The Neighbourhood.

• AHHH SENIOR YOURE BACK!💗

Of course! You’re really sweet too! We missed you!!! How are you doing? <3

Im doing fine ig :whatb: i hope u're doing fine too :lover3:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• why do we have to wait 1 minute to chat someone :pepe-comfy:

ʂŋʂɖıɠąŋɠɛҳơɬıƈɛŕɛɖ ۷ɛƖ۷ɛɬąɛʂą

Kai suzy dahyun sunoo wendy hangyul sooyoung

scoups siwon minnie jennie yeji ýeonjun wonhõ JR eunseo seunghee wooşeok ýunho yoon ýooa taeyong jin pinky yunkyeong kariningning

image.pngE9kEx0GXsAo5KH2.jpg

9e70ce154109a70d6bcdae828ddc88d19e689c2c.gifv810880c1cda3fb4a25e239b04d7d3376dd59ab2e.gifv

0ab0162f72738439a2310e05f360d4c0234f993c.gifv14f22f579f886ecb2b3aa6a2715cea21b4df0eac.gifv

• Ah for real, like watching her being so passionate, such a good singer, dancer, everything... My eyes always go to her during perfomrances, but here she really stands out. And I really like all the girls though

This video is just wow, I want Jihyo fancam.

Also missing my green smiley emoji ... Don't know what to use now

OMG same! She is the one that stands out the most to me and I can't help paying the most attention in her other stuff too. She looks very happy on stage and always gives her all, especially when finding the right mood for it.

I think I've developed a crush for her 🤭LMAO

Yeah... ;( RIP

Sorry for the late reply, I had this tab open but I forgot to reply... :-(

• OMG same! She is the one that stands out the most to me and I can't help paying the most attention in her other stuff too. She looks very happy on stage and always gives her all, especially when finding the right mood for it.

I think I've developed a crush for her 🤭LMAO

Yeah... ;( RIP

Sorry for the late reply, I had this tab open but I forgot to reply... :-(

Hahah it's ok, I forgot about our convo :D

Ah same, she's like younger than me and so much smaller but I would be like so scared to be next to her (which rarely happens), she's just too cool and so charismatic and has this special aura. She's also super nice and honest, which makes her even cooler ;( ;( ;(

Also I've been watching that performance over and over again. They all look beautiful though!

• Just NingNing casually eatin' a leaf 2x

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hahah it's ok, I forgot about our convo :D

Ah same, she's like younger than me and so much smaller but I would be like so scared to be next to her (which earely happens), she's just too cool and so charismatic and has this special aura. She's also super nice and honest, which makes her even cooler ;( ;( ;(

Also I've been watching that performance over and over again. They all look beautiful though!

:smirks2:

OMG yes! And I would be so scared to be next to her, I would have sweaty palms, be hyperventilating, get all nervous and clammy...that probably wouldn't be a good day lol. I agree...I doubt she's really real, she must be from somewhere else. Probably made in heaven and sent down here :pepe-life-support:

Sameeee OMG :pepe-life-support: I agree they all look very pretty and did very good <3 Jihyo can stop slaying me now though

And look at this picture!!!

• Ahhh the photo ;(

She's the definition of gorgeous and she has this vibe that would make you believe and do anything she says honestly.

I can understand why you have such a crush on her haha.

I really respect her, she's amazing and deserves the world.

• Ahhh the photo ;(

She's the definition of gorgeous and she has this vibe that would make you believe and do anything she says honestly.

I can understand why you have such a crush on her haha.

I really respect her, she's amazing and deserves the world.

Ikr, just when I thought she couldn't kill me more... :pepe-sad:
    OMG definitely...she has that sort of power and her beauty is so unique and stunning, honestly! She has a stare that can control your mind or a smile that can make you blush and swoon. And she's so effortlessly funny and cute too. Imagine calling her ugly though, they must be blind.

Well, not really a crush-crush but I love her :smirks2:

Definitely...such a great leader and person, so beautiful and talented, never gives up and so determined. She's not only so special but she's definitely someone to look up to and admire. I could never be like her ;(

:lover1:

• Ikr, just when I thought she couldn't kill me more... :pepe-sad:
    OMG definitely...she has that sort of power and her beauty is so unique and stunning, honestly! She has a stare that can control your mind or a smile that can make you blush and swoon. And she's so effortlessly funny and cute too. Imagine calling her ugly though, they must be blind.

Well, not really a crush-crush but I love her :smirks2:

Definitely...such a great leader and person, so beautiful and talented, never gives up and so determined. She's not only so special but she's definitely someone to look up to and admire. I could never be like her ;(

:lover1:

Truly.

Hehe don't worry rainbow, I know it's not crush-crush, just a girl crush, which means you admire and look up to someone.

Also don't need to compare yourself to her, you don't need to be like her, she's cool in her own way and you're cool in your own way. :borahae:

• Truly.

Hehe don't worry rainbow, I know it's not crush-crush, just a girl crush, which means you admire and look up to someone.

Also don't need to compare yourself to her, you don't need to be like her, she's cool in her own way and you're cool in your own way. :borahae:

Yep :omgr:

Thanks <3 but that wasn't my purpose of what I said but that's okay :happyr:

Jihyo's simply so amazing :blushing:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!