Catch me up on BTS

• Please, I've been feeling nostalgic about them and I miss watching Bangtan Bombs at 2am instead of sleeping lmaoo. I haven't been keeping up since around late 2019 or early 2020. I started stanning other groups and got really busy focused on girls groups specifically, my personal life, and my declining school life :pepe-peek:

Now that I am in a better place mentally, physically, and spiritually. I believe it's the right time to go back, re-live some old memories, and create new ones. Before I fell out, my biases were Jin and Jhope but I could never find a stable bias in BTS and it changed so much I've biased every member except Yoongi (because my sister was so in love with him that if I even looked at him she would be like "Why r u looking at my husband🤨?" playfully ofc)

Favorite songs:

Home

Boyz With Fun

Seesaw (on my best kpop songs of all time playlist. idc it genuinely is just THAT good to me)

Go Go

Airplace pt.2

Magic Shop

Spine Breaker

Stigma

The Truth Untold

Her

Epiphany

I'll share my bias history becuz, why not? :dancer-pepe:

1.) Namjoon (first bias Sept 2018)

2.) Jungkook (Nov 2018)

3.) Taehyung (Feb 2019)

4.) Jin (Feb 2019, bias switch in the same month :pepe-life-support: )

5.) Jungkook (July 2019)

6.) Jin & Jhope (August 2019)

7.) Jungkook and Jin (Oct 2019)

8.) Jin & Jhope (again, Oct 2019)

Please send of funny moments, song recommendations (after 2019 pls), or some wholesome content I just feel like smiling rn :teddy-pepe:

• Watch this set of epis of Run BTS - 104 to 106

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• You can also watch their game caterers episodes, they were pretty funny too

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Have you heard any of their music post 2019? Title tracks or b sides?

Anyway let me start with the classic

• Let's just zoom on right to 2022 shall we? This song has been on repeat for forever:

External Content www.youtube.com

• This is hilarious, especially with JK at the end:

External Content www.youtube.com

• B sides from MoTS7, BE and Proof

• From their Festa in 2021, a medley of their songs

• They released 2 beautful Japanese OSTs too, one in 2020 and another in 2021

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• 2 performances of 2 different versions of Dynamite which would leave a smile on anyone's faces and a very sweet LGO performance

• BTS collab with Coldplay

• Some of their best solo works, my faves

Yoongi

• Jin

• Hobi

• Taehyung

• Jimin

• Jungkook

• Namjoon

• And finally ending with this

• I know we cancelled James Corden but their carpool karaoke is really fun

And before their collab with Coldplay, BTS performed a cover of Fix You on MTV and it was so beautifully done

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!