Right before a concert an idol forgot her suitcase in the subway

• Today the idol group Cinderella Sengen! were schedule to play a concert in the X-HALL-ZEN, one of their members Yamamoto Yuna disembarked at the station and after reaching the venue she recalled that when she boarded the train she was carrying a suitcase...

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

[Explanation about today's appearance]

Regarding Yuna, who is in charge of the color pastel blue, forgot her suitcase containing her costume aboard the train car Nozomi No.37 (bound for Hakata) and got off at the Nagoya station, the train is currently running from the line of Shin Osaka to Shin Kobe

we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
    Sorry for the trouble. I was so proud to be able to put it on the top of the seat by myself

finding the train wouldn't be such a big issue if it wasn't because the distance between Shin Osaka to Shin Kobe is over 30 kilometers

so what happened?

there is something wrong here

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

FoG4_x4aQAENI48?format=jpg&name=large

thankfully, Ron, a member of one of their sister groups also has the same member color and she was close to the venue so Yuna was able to borrow her uniform

she is Ron

for comparison this is Yuna with her current uniform

both are blue so close enough i guess

about her suitcase, after hearing the news people close to the station were able to locate her stuff, a few hours after the concert they called her to come picked up, lucky for her the people that found it were cool and didn't touch anything inside, i feel that if it fell on the wrong hands things could had ended badly

My suitcase is back 😭😭😭 I will never leave you again.

a happy ending!

what, you think the story is a little underwhelming? well is just a suitcase not the declaration of independence so you shouldn't had expected much

also here my top 7 favorite pictures of Yamamoto Yuna

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by stanBiSH ().

• I'm glad it was underwhelming tbh

just the thought of what else could happen

its not what goes missing is what I'm scared of its what extra can go in

she definitely should check that everything is ok

although i feel that a person with bad intentions wouldn't had give it back and since the news was posted just on their twitter it most likely were fans who found it and if they really like her they wouldn't do anything bad

aww poor thing, I'm glad all ended well.

their first concert outside Japan is in just a few weeks, it would have been a huge problem if she never got it back, i'm also glad it was just a scare

and hey at least now she has a fun story she can tell!

• she definitely should check that everything is ok

True enough.

although i feel that a person with bad intentions wouldn't had give it back and since the news was posted just on their twitter it most likely were fans who found it and if they really like her they wouldn't do anything bad

That's a relief. if this were to happen in america or whatever I doubt it'd end as nicely. I mean hitchhiking robot told us just as much

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!