It’s shameful that people who were against debuting minors are now supporting SMNGG

• It’s amazing how people throw away their morals just because of company bias. Many SM company stans have been very vocal against the debuting of minors because they KNOW what SM idols such as Seohyun, Sully, and Taeyeon went through but are now shutting their mouths about SM debuting 2009 liners. I’ve seen the same narrative change among YG stans due to BabyMon but with SM there’s been more idols who told of their difficulties.

• i mean, it’s their choice and it’s probably their dream. I think NJ got more flack because of how many sexual innuendoes were in Cookie. Before that, it seemed like the general hate companies get when they debut minors.

I’m just hoping when the leaks start about the members it’s not anything bad.

Nmixx losing a member, LSFM bullying scandal, Karina leaks about Kai, Giselle nepotism allegations etc.

4th gen GGs don’t have the best record rn, so SMNGG and Baemon’s better be squeaky clean.

• It's definitely not the first and won't be the last time these companies try to push the envelope with their underage idols. The history of kpop is riddled with examples, going back from Hyuna's debut to inappropriate shots in the Ice Cream Cake music video. The issue with Cookie got amplified because several big company fandoms had a problem with NewJeans.

• i hope this is girl band...no snsd ver minor 2.0

Lee Chris...go hell

This is a rumor that stans are spreading because one tweeted that they saw alleged SM trainees holding instruments for a recording. Idols have done band concepts in the past, but if the trainees are literally training for rap and dance, it makes no sense for them to be a band. It's just wishful thinking because they fear SMNGG might take Aespa's limelight.

• It’s amazing how people throw away their morals just because of company bias. Many SM company stans have been very vocal against the debuting of minors because they KNOW what SM idols such as Seohyun, Sully, and Taeyeon went through but are now shutting their mouths about SM debuting 2009 liners. I’ve seen the same narrative change among YG stans due to BabyMon but with SM there’s been more idols who told of their difficulties.

i know this is not about me, because i never said anything about debuting minors.

I know girls got it worse on kpop, they always get double hate. Cos nobody sais anything about male minors, and SM had a lot of them with Shine and NCT. I think they broke a record with NCT, he was 14 when he debuted.

I think i am going to stan Baby Monster, but it is concerning the age of some members. It is not easy for a 18 to 25 year old idols to debut, it is worst for a younger idol. I will hope that the company take good care of them ¬‿¬:clown::S (delusional much?) and hope they won´t get too much emotional damage. And if they are lucky they will have a good career :borahae:<3:red-heart:

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• This is a rumor that stans are spreading because one tweeted that they saw alleged SM trainees holding instruments for a recording. Idols have done band concepts in the past, but if the trainees are literally training for rap and dance, it makes no sense for them to be a band. It's just wishful thinking because they fear SMNGG might take Aespa's limelight.

I wouldnt mind seeing a fusion band with dancers and instruments. Most bands i know that play instruments write some or even all of their music (inlcuding all my fave crusty 80s hair bands lol). The group could have a true lead singer as well, with the rest of the band unit providing backup vocals, while the dance unit handles the rap and talk singing parts which are easier to do while dancing.

Lead vocal

Guitar

Bass

Drums

Keyboard

Dancer (rap, sub vocals)

Dancer (rap, sub vocals)

Dancer (rap, sub vocals)

Dancer (rap, sub vocals)

Dancer (rap, sub vocals)

Imagine the torrent of bragging and boasting and chest thumping from this group's stans.

"Our faves are MUSICIANS and PERFORMERS, they're ending everyone with their all around skills" =O .

"Composers, producers, musicians, dancers, singers, rappers, they make your faves look like background dancers in a karaoke stage who do nothing but dance and lipsync" =O

• the last group sm debuted was aespa and they already were all adults stop living in the past

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hmmm...

• also all minors from 4th gen debut were harshly criticized, like leeseo and that girl from class:y, nj always got more bc 1. the head behind nj have a sick obsession with lolitas and it was everywhere online for everyone to see 2. cookie was literally a song with sexual connotation sang by minors

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• This is a rumor that stans are spreading because one tweeted that they saw alleged SM trainees holding instruments for a recording. Idols have done band concepts in the past, but if the trainees are literally training for rap and dance, it makes no sense for them to be a band. It's just wishful thinking because they fear SMNGG might take Aespa's limelight.

The assumption that SM saying 4 groups will debut in 2023 mean they'll actually get all 4 debuts out the door in 2023 is massive wishful thinking all on it's own. We might not see these kids till 2025

• I didn't even realise there was a new SMGG debuting.

But if there is, and they're as young as NJ, and SM makes them sing a song like Cookie, then I'll make sure to show the same energy. ^^

That's a lot of what ifs right now though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!