After gamers and anti Trumpers, now anime fans getting on the stan Jungkook agenda!! Anime fans left in awe of his talent!!!

• Cause JK sang the opening song of the Chainsaw Man anime on his weverselive 2 days back and they found it

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Screenshot_20230204-181204_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-181940_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20230204-181905_Twitter.jpgScreenshot_20230204-181847_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20230204-181422_Twitter.jpg

The famous Stan Jungkook meme has made a reappearance..lol

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited 4 times, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “After gamers and anti Trumpers, now anime fans getting on the stan Jungkook agenda!!” to “After gamers and anti Trumpers, now anime fans getting on the stan Jungkook agenda!! Amine fans left in awe of his talent!!!”.
  • External Content twitter.com

• My nigga is also going viral on Japanese anime twt

Like over 7M views already :woow:

• My nigga is also going viral on Japanese anime twt

Like over 7M views already :woow:

His talent always shines through...reminds me how he sang and performed for the harshest crowd..aka football fans for FIFA WC Opening ceremony and came out with new fans!!!

• And some more, cause I have a JK praise kink which Jasmine_Waters can relate with

• Fact that he did at 4am, drunk and sleepy..legend that he is

Screenshot_20230204-181643_Twitter.jpg

Lol ikr. Funny a fan asked if he gets in trouble for doing live without the company permission. He said no but his members warn him about doing it while drinking 😂 he said he's a man that doesn't give up 😂. As a hyung I would agree with the other members lol cause man drunk can sometimes catch you off guard. A prime example of how Stuff could go sideways was the idol from VIXX hongbin he did drunk lives all the time until one day he got too drunk and caused a big problem. That's the fear that the alcohol will sneak up on ya one day and you do or say something that you really didn't intend to and boom crazy shit all over the news

• Amine fans? :sweat:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• omg I love to read all those praises for my boy
    :holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears::holding-back-tears:

so that's why...

I was wondering why some Anime fans (or they call themselves as.. wibu?) vids on my tiktok fyp with this song, I tried to listen to the song and have no idea ^^

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “After gamers and anti Trumpers, now anime fans getting on the stan Jungkook agenda!! Amine fans left in awe of his talent!!!” to “After gamers and anti Trumpers, now anime fans getting on the stan Jungkook agenda!! Anime fans left in awe of his talent!!!”.
  • Also this happened

r/csmanime on Reddit
    Kickback also got a boost due to the livestream of... - 48 votes and 4 comments
    www.reddit.com

And some of their fans came to thank us ;(

81DF073C-B759-4864-8B98-06A599AC5478.jpg

• that is so sweet actually
    ... they really have no idea that was weverse live, not instagram live

all those praises for my boy :holding-back-tears:

• I read the comments and qrt from this anime fans

all those praises :pepe-sad:

praise him more! praise him more!

they even make poll want him to do another cover
    pasted-from-clipboard.png

but .. just realize the anime fans upload the cover and cut the high note part,

which is the best part of this cover

~_~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!