[BTS CONTENT] Now why is Melon, a South Korean music platform, posting about The Grammys w/o naming BTS, the only South Korean act that is nominated?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is so much I want to say but is actually cancelable. :boompepe:

• Jasmine_Waters

Changed the title of the thread from “[BTS CONTENT] Now why is Melon, a South Korean music platform, posting about about The Grammys w/o naming BTS, the only South Korean act that is nominated?” to “[BTS CONTENT] Now why is Melon, a South Korean music platform, posting about The Grammys w/o naming BTS, the only South Korean act that is nominated?”.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There is so much I want to say but is actually cancelable. :boompepe:

Social media is a cesspool that is dumbing down the population. I honestly believe I’ve lost brain cells. Don’t worry about being cancelled because it might end up being a positive. We all know SK and even MHJ’s HYBE absolutely refuse to believe that BTS is at the forefront on Kpop’s growth in the US. If the Grammy refuses to give respect to BTS they will absolutely ignore kpop. UMG/ HYBE US GG will replace Kpop in the US if they have good music. The Grammy will only acknowledge this group because they will be a local group. The Grammy has always been a local award.

• Social media is a cesspool that is dumbing down the population. I honestly believe I’ve lost brain cells. Don’t worry about being cancelled because it might end up being a positive. We all know SK and even MHJ’s HYBE absolutely refuse to believe that BTS is at the forefront on Kpop’s growth in the US. If the Grammy refuses to give respect to BTS they will absolutely ignore kpop. UMG/ HYBE US GG will replace Kpop in the US if they have good music. The Grammy will only acknowledge this group because they will be a local group. The Grammy has always been a local award.

Okay. I hate everyone. Fuck Hybe, fuck South Korea and fuck kpop stans.

Best Devilish Smile GIFs | Gfycat

• It’s been like this since forever, why are you guys still surprised? Remember when k-media focused on BTS not winning the Grammys and not about BTS at least getting the noms? Why would they change this year…

I’m not surprised because it was always apparent to me. What I’m surprised about is that more and more ARMY are finally realizing this. It was always Shut up, SK loves BTS. Look at all their PAKs (etc.) they are obviously popular in SK. Or I see articles about BTS all the time. BTS had a large fandom in SK but the entertainment industry, government, and media have a weird ass relationship with BTS. ARMY was in denial about this as they are currently about even more controversial issues involving BTS. They are always in denial until it slaps them in the face and even then they ignore it and just accept it. It’s just annoying being ganged up on for speaking your opinions just because other fans consider it a threat to their rose tinted glasses. I choose to not live with my head in the sand and most Kpop fans don’t like that.

• I’m not surprised because it was always apparent to me. What I’m surprised about is that more and more ARMY are finally realizing this. It was always Shut up, SK loves BTS. Look at all their PAKs (etc.) they are obviously popular in SK. Or I see articles about BTS all the time. BTS had a large fandom in SK but the entertainment industry, government, and media have a weird ass relationship with BTS. ARMY was in denial about this as they are currently about even more controversial issues involving BTS. They are always in denial until it slaps them in the face and even then they ignore it and just accept it. It’s just annoying being ganged up on for speaking your opinions just because other fans consider it a threat to their rose tinted glasses. I choose to not live with my head in the sand and most Kpop fans don’t like that.

Weird. Most ARMYs I know already know how k-media treated BTS. It was painful at times.

Anyway, I really can’t control what others think, but I can control how I feel and act. At the end of the day, some things are not worth getting stressed about.

Took them long enough:pepe-joy:
    :pepe-life-support:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!