Does rose solo reach your expectations or not?

• the most anticipated solo has atlast came how you feel about it do you all like the song does it reach your expectations

in my opinion i like the song it is a good one but whole song in english and it is not banger like blackpink songs & jennie solo but still wait to see how it performs on charts

• I didn't think it was going to be a banger in the sense of the hip-hop BP style we always get from the girls. I wanted a solo that was going to showcase her vocals and her own sense of style, which is what I think it does. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt short. It's a song that I can turn my lights off at the end of the day and lay in bed and listen to on repeat. i really like it :-):thumbup:<3

• Honestly yeah, I'm really satisfied.

Maybe a tad bit disappointed that both her songs are completely in english, but lyrics-wise and music-wise that's a bop.

• The only criticism i have is the chorus. I actually like beat drops but it didn’t for the song AT ALL. The rest of the song is AMAZING

i agree with this statement...didn't really like the chorus but everything else was great too

• no i'm really disappointed

i was expecting a lot for her debut

but honestly the song quickly become boring

and i still don't know who is rose as a solo artist after listening to the song, because we have the same type of song yg give to the girls, the same repetition between verse 1 and 2, always the same beatdrop that doesn't go well with the rest of the song etc..

✩We Born with the X-Gene✩

#aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON #aespa from GOMAWO TAEYEON

• Both songs actually exceeded my expectations musically. The video didn't even let me down and I I want a Gone video. I hope YG didn't shoot those extra scenes in Gone Teaser for nothing.

Please cry more.

• Pretty much what I expected. I thought that for a song which was supposed to showcase your lead vocal, they went a little heavy on the vocal effects.

The most surprising thing were those boots, which looked like someone had been raiding Avril Lavigne's closet.

• rose is blackpink's main vocalist so i was expecting a bit more, it sounds nice but more like an intro(?) to the actual song than a song itself. i feel like its too basic, nothing outstanding imo, just a regular song that could be released by literally anyone

• The song is good in the sense that It had some chords or key changes (sorry if thats the wrong term) that kinda changed the mood during the song, you go from a normal mood to a melancholic one to chill one to end it on a nostalgic note which I found cool.

The only thing I disliked was the pre chorus "every day every night" because it reminded me a lot of a Taylor Swift song, Blank Space to be exact.

• Neither are amazing imo.

Gone is def going on the playlist tho.

OTG verses were very Avril Lavigne/Taylor swift which I was hoping for more kpoppy sound, but even then, if they went all into the avril/taytay sound pop rock, it would have been a really good song regardless. The chorus is just too strange for me.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!