Newjeans sneaked into the BLACKPINK ocean of US Spotify

• the pinks will have some serious competition now in the west :pep-pj-pink:

ngl this year of kpop will be one of the most interesting years ever :pepe-hype:

the fact they are doing this huge damage and not even 1 year old as a group is insane they will truly be a huge force ;judgingpepe:

totally deserved though Ditto and OMG both are 10/10 songs :froghype:

also the fact that the songs are so stable shows they wont leave the chart anytime soon :whatk:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Go to Best Answer
  • Let the meltdown begin

P. S: i should be like that one user who likes everything that goes along with their viewpoint and only replies with :facepalm::facepalm: when countered.

• Oh no I never said that

I base my comments in numbers

It's up to anybody to believe them but they don't come from thin air :beehaw:

you seem to be struggling here

• you seem to be struggling here

:melon_think: nop really

• you seem to be struggling here

Is so funny because honestly in the only newjeans lacks is in YouTube views but they are making it out with the YouTube audios.

People is here for NewJeans for their music way more than their music videos

Also the fact that a lot of their videos have different versions, long mvs, story line and everything really shows the girls are not here for the mv views but people streaming and buying their music

People being bitter about this records are just :facepalm:

Probably the 5th Gen of Kpop will also break the rcords of the 4th gen and the cycle will continue and there's nothing wrong or weird about it.

What your faves achieved in their time won't be erased because new groups are breaking those records :pepe-just-smile:

• well i mean NewJeans deserves it ; they truly do!

but they have a longer way to go tho. could possibly win daesangs this year & pull off amazing things

but definitely (kinda ironic-ish) NewJeans is the "revolution"

หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทสธแต’แต˜'สณแต‰ แตแตƒแตแถคแถฐแต แตแต‰ แตƒ แต‡แต’สธ สทแถคแต—สฐ หกแต˜แต›หš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžทหš เผ˜โœถ โ‹†๏ฝกหš โ€โžท

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• its not just yt and I have ask nj fans myself if their songs are viral and thye dont know how to answer

and I'm not the only one bc if even the biggest hybe ass lickers question it well...

:pepe-shrug:

• I mean one group has some of the most playlisting we have seen and the other does not.

If they were going viral they would do well outside of Spotify yet they are not.

• I mean one group has some of the most playlisting we have seen and the other does not.

If they were going viral they would do well outside of Spotify yet they are not.

didnโ€™t pink venom get number 1 position on TTH the largest and most followed playlist on Spotify with 32 million likes :eyes: omg is out performing ditto on US Spotify currently and isnโ€™t even added to TTH at all :pepepizza:

• didnโ€™t pink venom get number 1 position on TTH the largest and most followed playlist on Spotify with 32 million likes :eyes: omg is out performing ditto on US Spotify currently and isnโ€™t even added to TTH at all :pepepizza:

I mean if u look it from that side it make perfect sense that a 6 month gg get more playlisting that bts (the biggees bg in the world) solos and get added to TTH at deut

so if u wanna look at it from that perspective then :pepe-angel:

• I mean if u look it from that side it make perfect sense that a 6 month gg get more playlisting that bts (the biggees bg in the world) solos and get added to TTH at deut

have no idea what this has to do with my comment on just pointing out that bp got major playlisting ( which isnโ€™t a bad thing) when the user I quoted insinuated they didnโ€™t lmaooooooo๐Ÿ’€

Also I agree bts and bts solos should have way more playlisting than they do then any other Kpop group because they are the leaders and deserve the energy in major promotion that should come with their success and impact, and Bighit have a lot to answer for but Iโ€™m not one to believe that another group should have less just because the other does. Bts deserve more and itโ€™s bullshit that they donโ€™t but that doesnโ€™t automatically mean newjeans or any other hybe group or other Kpop shouldnโ€™t get playlisting at all. It just means bts should be getting that AND more and Bighit need to make things right quick

• I mean if u look it from that side it make perfect sense that a 6 month gg get more playlisting that bts (the biggees bg in the world) solos and get added to TTH at deut

What is the requirement for getting on a playlist? Why do BP have a right to get put on TTH on release but a 6 month gg that can chart well on global Spotify without heavy playlisting donโ€™t? You want to keep barriers high in the system and just let the rich get richer. If youโ€™re already popular you can get all the playlisting and maintain that gap ;judgingpepe:

You donโ€™t want groups to have the same tools BP get as it shows how large an impact it has on numbers

• didnโ€™t pink venom get number 1 position on TTH the largest and most followed playlist on Spotify with 32 million likes :eyes: omg is out performing ditto on US Spotify currently and isnโ€™t even added to TTH at all :pepepizza:

TTH is not the only playlist and BP barely had playlisting compared to what Newjeans are getting and at least BP had non spotify charting also while newjeans doesnt.

• You think BP donโ€™t get the same/more :pepe-cringe:

They didnt get more lmfao and maybe read all my post? I never said BP doesnt get any playlisting but on this level? No.

BP at least have fans outside of Korea while NJ clearly dont have many yet are charting so high on Spotify its literally due to the insane amount of playlists.

What is the requirement for getting on a playlist? Why do BP have a right to get put on TTH on release but a 6 month gg that can chart well on global Spotify without heavy playlisting donโ€™t? You want to keep barriers high in the system and just let the rich get richer. If youโ€™re already popular you can get all the playlisting and maintain that gap ;judgingpepe:

You donโ€™t want groups to have the same tools BP get as it shows how large an impact it has on numbers

Lmfao New Jeans are using the tools which is why their spotify charting is so high.

• TTH is not the only playlist and BP barely had playlisting compared to what Newjeans are getting and at least BP had non spotify charting also while newjeans doesnt.

Here's a stack of non-Spotify charts

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• TTH is not the only playlist and BP barely had playlisting compared to what Newjeans are getting and at least BP had non spotify charting also while newjeans doesnt.

Do you mean only in the US... or globally

cause they are actually charting high af on Apple Music Global with multiple songs... in fact they hold the record for the longest charting gg song in the top 10 of apple music global.

in the US... they're likely close to entering the top 200 with an around #30 song on US Spotify which makes sense to me.

Just like BP goes top 10 on US Spotify but rarely enters the top 100 of US Apple Music (neither PV or Shut Down entered the US Top 100 of Apple Music, iirc their only songs to do it are their collabs with Gaga and Selena).

• Were talking about Spotify here and you bring up Korea? Im not arguing they are not popular in Korea?

Their billboard charting is quite sus when they are only performing well on Spotify.

The thing is if they were actually going viral the song would be doing something on youtube/itunes/apple music yet its not. The fact OMG is charting so high just with 30 on spotify is already sus.

• Just like BP goes top 10 on US Spotify but rarely enters the top 100 of US Apple Music (neither PV or Shut Down entered the US Top 100 of Apple Music, iirc their only songs to do it are their collabs with Gaga and Selena).

:flirt-pepe: interesting

• Were talking about Spotify here and you bring up Korea? Im not arguing they are not popular in Korea?

Their billboard charting is quite sus when they are only performing well on Spotify.

The thing is if they were actually going viral the song would be doing something on youtube/itunes/apple music yet its not. The fact OMG is charting so high just with 30 on spotify is already sus.

omg lol the user's reaction/post ratio is making sense now

this is how i know you didn't read the posts...

Apple Music charting like this is NORMAL... ergo... BP struggling to enter top 100 of AM US.. but that doesn't mean their Top 10 US Spotify is now sus... now does it.

Apple Music they are around probably 10-15 spots from entering the top 200.. which for a top 30 song on spotify is not bad.

you keep trying to say its doing nothing when it literally reached new peaks on the AM Pop Genre Chart in the US recently.. which means it IS gaining just like it is on spotify

• :twerkingpepe:

• You must be hyperventilating

Lmfao yep because pointing out that they are doing mass playlisting is me hyperventilating.

omg lol the user's reaction/post ratio is making sense now

It's called I don't really post much and I posted a lot on the old system the fact you bring this up is fucking hilarious.

• this is how i know you didn't read the posts...

Apple Music charting like this is NORMAL... ergo... BP struggling to enter top 100 of AM US.. but that doesn't mean their Top 10 US Spotify is now sus... now does it.

Apple Music they are around probably 10-15 spots from entering the top 200.. which for a top 30 song on spotify is not bad.

you keep trying to say its doing nothing when it literally reached new peaks on the AM Pop Genre Chart in the US recently.. which means it IS gaining just like it is on spotify

Then what about youtube/itunes?

Its obvious as day they are charting high due to playlisting , they are literally not high anywhere else but lets believe its organic. I skimmed the posts dont need to read useless stuff tbh. I know its hard to enter AM for KPOP artists but for a song apparently going so viral thought it would.

• This thread contains 110 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!