TXT BTOB Kiss the radio performance

• :uwu-party-bee:

We got an amazing live performance today.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Lol

Minhyuk was cute:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Yeonjun answered that : I was hungry…

:cryingr:

They also did the “The devil said” part and I think Minhyuk said to Soobin he sounds like a crow… lmao

MoaTaglist

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• i know it's talked about way too much but soobin and minhyuk's resemblance truly baffles me also this time they switched hair

here's double trouble doing srr

• i know it's talked about way too much but soobin and minhyuk's resemblance truly baffles me also this time they switched hair

Lmao Some of my friends on twitter are new K-pop fans or new Moas and they don’t know Minhyuk. They were so shocked seeing him today they started googling him then they went wild in the group chat. They kept saying “Give me a chance..” “Marry me!”

:cryingr:

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• They also did the “The devil said” part and I think Minhyuk said to Soobin he sounds like a crow… lmao

Beomgyu's was so cute :pepe-puddle:

Their relationship is the cutest ;(

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!