Why people talk about Love so much?

• Because Love is the strongest feeling in the world.

There are different types of love.

As Vision said,

"What is Grief if not love persevering"

See, There is love in grief too.

Same thing in Harry Potter, He was saved by LOVE. Love is the strongest magic out there.

That's why I don't have any problem with artists talking about love, it's one of the topics where it doesn't get oversaturated even if the whole industry talks about it, unlike people talking about money, biches and basically, materialistic things.

Listen to straightforward love song :-

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

Always have, Always will.

"Pika-Pi"

• Love is a lie :cursing:

Maybe you should

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• really sometimes i do think love gets over saturated...

but yeah those things I highlighted in bold get boring as well

• really sometimes i do think love gets over saturated...

but yeah those things I highlighted in bold get boring as well

Yeah, sometimes, Talking about SAME type of love can get oversaturated

But I'll take that over MONEY AND BITCHES (the topic current RAP MUSIC in west thrives on) ANY DAY OF THE YEAR.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Yeah, sometimes, Talking about SAME type of love can get oversaturated

But I'll take that over MONEY AND BITCHES (the topic current RAP MUSIC in west thrives on) ANY DAY OF THE YEAR.

i can agree with that...that's why for rap I'll stick to old school rappers though...can't go wrong with eminem and tupac

• Love is what we live for BUT

we need more pop songs about death and rage and misery <3

You can talk about money and make it fun and different still.

Bragging about it constantly or worse, bragging when you don't have it is not something I try not to support

Since materialism is killing us

• Definitely.

99% songs about money are not funny or different.

Current MOST POPULAR Rap Music is based on Bragging, NOBODY really cares what those trash rappers say, everyone FOCUSES ON THE BEAT.

Prime example :- Whoopty

Trash lyrics at its finest. Not only that, From the comments, it looks like he copied a Bollywood song fron 2017 or something like that.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Oh it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

I think they sampled a bollywood song in this?

Money by Cardi B is still my guilty pleasure song though so maybe I'm not one to talk

Tbh I think sex is a topic that is not done that well

At this point it needs to be as in-your-face as WAP to catch my attention

• Because some people still looking for the answer about the real definition of love, like me. I still really wanted to know what love is truly about, because I still couldn't find that answer right now. Love is too subjective. :-)

• Oh it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

I think they sampled a bollywood song in this?

Tbh I think sex is a topic that is not done that well

At this point it needs to be as in-your-face as WAP to catch my attention

It is done well if you have song like

Although this song is more intimate than direct approach to that subject.

WAP is TRASH song through and through. And I don't usually call songs Trash. There is nothing about it that can be considered GOOD.

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Because some people still looking for the answer about the real definition of love, like me. I still really wanted to know what love is truly about, because I still couldn't find that answer right now. Love is too subjective. :-)

I hope you find

I love Pikachu.

"Pika-Pi"

• Viz has a way with words lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!