Do you think there is any chance of bts members performing at grammy this year?

• well the Grammys are next week, and if they were gonna perform or go, I feel it would've been announced already.

Plus they all individually doing their own thing and at different places.

AND their could be a chance they don't wanna waste their time "losing again" for the 3rd time..IF they lose. Cuz that would be embarrassing and annoying asf

• i agree with others. if BTS WAS performing, and esp since they made a big spectacle of BTS performing in previous years, they'd have had already made some sort of grandiose announcement rather than keeping it stealth only a week before the event.

as per usual, im boycottin that local corrupt award show

• well the Grammys are next week, and if they were gonna perform or go, I feel it would've been announced already.

Plus they all individually doing their own thing and at different places.

AND their could be a chance they don't wanna waste their time "losing again" for the 3rd time..IF they lose. Cuz that would be embarrassing and annoying asf

What’s embarrassing about losing a Grammy nomination? Some artists have like 10+ noms and no wins. Ofc it’s good to win but The nomination itself is an accolade in the industry.

• What’s embarrassing about losing a Grammy nomination? Some artists have like 10+ noms and no wins. Ofc it’s good to win but The nomination itself is an accolade in the industry.

None of us know how the members feel, lets be real.

And as a human, especially if you have your hopes up and people set big expectations on you to win or take over something, damn right you'd feel a self embarrassment that you weren't able to live up to those standards, plus feel like you let people down.

So me saying that was me being realistic.

If I saw the Grammys snubbed me TWICE with two of my biggest songs that broke a ton of records, I wouldn't even care the third time around.

Which is why you seen the members didn't post anything about the nominations and show any acknowledgment, besides RM, and he only just posted two screenshots frfr.

They themselves I doubt are getting there hopes up.

I'm sure for a FACT their mindset is a "if it happens, then that cool, but if it dont, then whatever I already knew".

• I do think that at least one or two members will show up

This is their final chance for a military exemption. (Jin is already serving, but according to K-O-R-E-A-N law if someone already in the military wins a medal in the Olympics the person's service is considered to have finished at that point, so the same logic will apply to Seokjin after the politicians change the law after winning)

Otherwise they will have to dance to Min Heejin's tunes.

• The Grammy performers are pretty much a mess this year. Both Adele and Beyoncé have not been announced as performances. I don don’t think Harry has said he was attending.

The Grammys first commercial put BTS front and center and had JK’s picture up on their site. Yes, Grammy needs BTS

• I do think that at least one or two members will show up

This is their final chance for a military exemption. (Jin is already serving, but according to K-O-R-E-A-N law if someone already in the military wins a medal in the Olympics the person's service is considered to have finished at that point, so the same logic will apply to Seokjin after the politicians change the law after winning)

Otherwise they will have to dance to Min Heejin's tunes.

Give it a rest, dude.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!