I swear this forum is obsessed with making rankings for the sole purpose of putting Twice somewhere in the middle as a means of shade

• And the ranking looks something like this:

"1. OP's faves or/+ BP

2. OP's mother

3. OP's father

4. OP's grandpa

5. OP's second cousin

6. OP's third cousing

7. Twice

What do you guys think?"

Yall are staying salty about the 3rd gen's #1 GG even though the gen is over, like move on :toxicpepe:

• why can't some people accept that not everyone is going to like the same things you like? it's not always about being contrarian or throwing shade. stop projecting your mental illness onto others.

• My faves don't even make those lists, so be happy that twice are at lest still mentioned.

• nah. twice still deserves top 5 at least. i don't see them going away anytime soon despite the hype for 4th gen

i think putting twice at like number 5 of a ranking is precisely op’s definition of “putting them in the middle” and what they consider shade towards twice lol :pepe-cringe:

• I would recommend that to you. It is already 2023. Nobody cares about your beef toward BP anymore.

This forum suggests otherwise

Anything to add?? Yall are really coming to my threads to farm likes off shading me without actually having anything to say. LIke please tell me that what I said ain't happening and I am wrong or screw off.

• i think putting twice at like number 5 of a ranking is precisely op’s definition of “putting them in the middle” and what they consider shade towards twice lol :pepe-cringe:

top 5 at a time when all the 4th gen monsters are making a lot of noise is pretty good though. they can still go higher. all it takes is another hit song which the 3rd gen leaders already have proven they're capable of time and time again. i don't think there's any shame in that

• top 5 at a time when all the 4th gen monsters are making a lot of noise is pretty good though. they can still go higher. all it takes is another hit song which the 3rd gen leaders already have proven they're capable of time and time again. i don't think there's any shame in that

going on 4 years without a hit in Korea, seems the odds are low, but not non-existent.

• It says a lot how high the standard is for Twice's digital that Fancy (peaking at 3rd on Melon) was considered a flop whereas Pink Venom (peaking at 2nd), Forever One (Peaking at 7th), Shut Down (peaking at 4th) etc are considered hits. Dreamer's behavior aside, I dont see more than 1 group being better than Twice let alone 5.

No one is considering Fancy a flop? It was their last actual hit in Korea though.

Also Forever Young peaked at #2 (on Melon and Gaon) and only didn't go #1 due to their own song sitting at #1 already lol.
    Shut Down also peaked at #3, not #4. If we are talking Gaon.
    Melon real time Pink Venom hit #1 and Shut Down #2. Daily is #2 and #3.

People consider peak as well as longevity when they talk about digitals. Since Fancy none of their songs can chart for even 30 weeks, despite it being easier to have longevity these days. That's been half of their career by now that Twice's songs fall off the chart quickly.

• Forever One is SNSD's song. I have short memories so I just look at songs from 2022 for comparison

Twice's 5 years of 10+ title songs charting fairly high on Melon is enough to be considered the best of the rest in their generations. Probably even the best ever for gg, but I dont have any infos on any songs charting on 2nd gen though so hard to say

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

• Imo, there is too much shade on Twice in favour of "more popular" groups and frankly it gets a bit tiring. I've only just gotten into them as a group but for me they have a far better discography than those more popular groups.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!