"Sugar Rush Ride" rises to a new peak on Melon Daily Chart, becoming the highest charting song by a 4th generation Boygroup

• MoaTaglist

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

upd

GIGajJgXgAA8Q5P?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Edited once, last by Vivi1388 ().

• +

• Can you tell me more about this chart? How is it different from Melon Top 100?

The daily chart is more based on Unique Listeners (+ some downloads) while the top 100 is ULs + streaming (which can be affected by fandom etc)... basically its harder to chart higher on the daily cause you need unique listeners to increase the number and not just a set number of people streaming the song more than once.

• you know.... as someone who has followed TXT since debut.... this feels like an absolute fcking dream...... cause

WHAT

the way i was praying for a #100 entry on the daily chart for their title track just cause that #101 last cb... was so so annoying...

only for them to get a fckin top 15......with the bsides doing insane as well...

this comeback is actually something else my god.

• Debut moa is here. SAME :waterr:

Yk...something like the bittersweet feeling by seeing their growth...

• I thought they gonna go down a little cuz its weekend but nope

The gap just keeps getting smaller CRAZY:omgr:  :omgr:

• +

Run Away from waaaaaay in the back: "and I'm here too :-) "

:smirks2:

• happy fools to gbgb be like : you can kiss my ass, bitch

• I know right??? this is insane. I don't think fandom alone can make ULs stable. Especially for friday release, 2nd day will be weekend and it will be disadvantage. But SRR ULs are soooo stable, it's still decreasing because of weekend, but not as much as others, that's why the gap to #10 is getting closer. And not just SRR. The bsides ULs are also stable. Even DBTW and Farewell, Neverland ULs are increasing right now, seems like korean like Farewell, Neverland, it was behind tinnitus before, and it surpassed it already.

Once, again I don't think fandom alone can keep ULs this stable. I think some GP really tuning in. Even though I don't want to jump to conclusion too soon. They really deserve this.

• Praying for gains in the morning... that is what will be the defining moment... but in general... they probs gonna climb a bit on 24hits tonight which is crazy

• Praying for gains in the morning... that is what will be the defining moment... but in general... they probs gonna climb a bit on 24hits tonight which is crazy

Yes, new peak :pepe-onions:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!