Which GG would you rather lead the 4gen: IVE x New Jeans x GIDLE x BabyMon x ITZY x NMIXX x aespa

• I don't want a single gg to lead 4th gen. That will make things boring and obvious.

I also think this is the generation where no one has dominated the scene like early Twice or BP.

everyone has their niche since the market is huge right now.

• NJ have a great concept and great music but talent wise they haven't wowed me yet

Ive are very pretty with good music but they bring absolutely nothing new to the table, concept or talent wise lbr so they're the least interesting to me

aespa have the vocals but are lacking in performance and their music isn't my style

Nmixx are overall the most talented probably but again their music isn't my style

so who I'd want to lead is Idle and LSF, both groups with something to say, great charisma and good music to me too.

realistically it'll be ive vs Nj vs aespa/baemon though, most likely. I guess we'll see frontrunner emerge once every major 4th gen group has debuted and established themselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!