I Made a vlive archive. (Luminous, MONSTAX, WONHO, BlockB, ikon, EXO and more). (ON Youtube, link here~)

• Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 5.10.58 PM.png

So personally I only made this youtube channel because I am taking astro photography (photos of the moon/etc) more seriously, and I am in dier need of space.

Because I am deleting and removing all lives I recorded on my google drive, I started uploading them on youtube. Some of them, like the WOODZ KEKE Live, in the description has a playlist of songs used within it.

I thought I had time to record a lot more then I did, but I thought it closed on JAN 1st not DEC 31st.

So because of this, I won't be able to upload them all, but I have saved the lives that are most comforting to me, not all of them have eng subs but a lot of them do.

I am in the process of uploading more as well.

• PlayLists:

Seventeen

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ikon:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

NCT:

Pentagon:

MONSTAX:

TXT:

DKB:

UNVS:

WONHO:

MVP:

EXO:

2Z:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!