Top three K-pop songs of all time?

• I'm curious!

1. Sunmi - Siren: One of the first k-pop songs I ever heard! The song is truly godly. Everything about Siren was executed PERFECTLY. I love the chorus, choregraphy, stage looks, MV, and everything else. I will always put Siren first :lover1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Loona - Butterfly: I'm just emotionally attached to this song idk why :oops: it will always hold a special place in my heart

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. Love Bomb - Fromis_9: Beautiful song and amazing stage looks <3

• 1. Crazy 4minute. I miss 4minute so much ;(;(;(

2. Helicopter CLC. I love this song so much beyond words. Cube messed up with CLC

3. Stay Blackpink. This song makes me feel things I've never felt before <3

• HELICOPTER YES no one appreciates it ;(

• External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

:wow::wow::wow::wow:

No Sistar

No Day6

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!