BLINKS!! ON THE GROUND THOUGHTS AND FEELINGS?!? ALSO!! GONE!

• How do u feel about teddy's minimal involvement?

I clearly found his absence lacking, I need more teddy Park essence lol

Mixed feelings for sure.

I really liked Gone and OTG is growing on me but there is definitely something a bit missing compared to songs like LSG, HYLT, PS, and the classics of the past.

OTOH, i was prepared to hate Ice Cream and ended up really liking it and You Never Know is my favorite song from The Album.

• Mixed feelings for sure.

I really liked Gone and OTG is growing on me but there is definitely something a bit missing compared to songs like LSG, HYLT, PS, and the classics of the past.

OTOH, i was prepared to hate Ice Cream and ended up really liking it and You Never Know is my favorite song from The Album.

It's the Western influences.

They took over & left very little for teddy & Co lol

Ice cream is a bop & a half, it's so much fun to vibe with & YNK is just a masterpiece especially the lyrics

Seriously I want that Loren & bekuh boom & 24 combo to work on another track

• Im a sucker for Rosé english songs, the way she pronounce the words is music to my ears. Downside for me is OTG is too short, want to hear more.

me too! i like that they were both in English because she feels more confident

Did you watch her stages?

• Still trying to get used to "ON THE GROUND". Its not a bad song, Its just mediocre for me. I dont think it suits her that much.

But Gone, I like it very much. It suits her VERY WELL. Love it so much. <3:lover1:

• me too! i like that they were both in English because she feels more confident

Did you watch her stages?

Yeah I watched the live stream, even after the broadcast watched all versions of it in youtube both in sbs and blackpink’s channels.

Keep on smiling while watching Rosé performed, I know that she herself enjoyed it.

• Yeah I watched the live stream, even after the broadcast watched all versions of it in youtube both in sbs and blackpink’s channels.

Keep on smiling while watching Rosé performed, I know that she herself enjoyed it.

She looked so confident and happy!!! I loved watching it.

Still trying to get used to "ON THE GROUND". Its not a bad song, Its just mediocre for me. I dont think it suits her that much.

But Gone, I like it very much. It suits her VERY WELL. Love it so much. <3:lover1:

That's funny, lots said the opposite and how it suited her very well, lol. Listen to it some more, it might grow on you!

• That's funny, lots said the opposite and how it suited her very well, lol. Listen to it some more, it might grow on you!

Really? maybe because I dont like Teddys style that much. Its EDM, electropop genre.

I think Gone suits her more. Its an indie rock ballad. Ballad suits her. Even Rose said it herself.

In the press conference, ROSÉ said “Gone” was recorded for the first time two years ago. She told Teddy how much she loved “Gone” after she recorded it and ROSÉ felt like the songs were meant to be for her.

• Really? maybe because I dont like Teddys style that much. Its EDM, electropop genre.

I think Gone suits her more. Its an indie rock ballad. Ballad suits her. Even Rose said it herself.

In the press conference, ROSÉ said “Gone” was recorded for the first time two years ago. She told Teddy how much she loved “Gone” after she recorded it and ROSÉ felt like the songs were meant to be for her.

Gone is incredible and perfect in every way!! I think it's okay for her to want to branch out and try other genres and sounds, I love OTG too- I think electro pop suits her voice just as well.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!