Why are blinks so sure that Blackpink will renew?

• Can someone enlighten me? Blinks are going around swearing up and down that there’s no way they don’t renew.

I’ve never seen blackpink as a particularly close group. They may post together a lot on tour, but when they’re not promoting, they are always apart and barely together.

Not like Twice and Red Velvet (who renewed to stay together).

If the news of their ridiculously high offers are true, I see the group succumbing to the 7 year curse and disbanding. Blackpink isn’t blackpink if even one member leaves.

It would be pure lunacy to stay at YG or YG associated labels when you can make way more money and focus on your solo career (that the girls are clearly aiming for more than the group thing)

I guess we’ll see… 8o

• YG/Black label has someone that could step in and replace any member that leaves.

FnMvmz3aAAAErb-?format=jpg&name=900x900

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know that a bitch glowed up

On my hot girl shit, if you missed it" Jang Yeeun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Pages (Taglist) - BEG (Everlasting) - Apink (Pink Pandas) - Dreamcatcher (InSomnia) - CLC (Cheshire) - WJSN (Ujung) - Tri.Be (true) - Perfume - Scandal

• YG/Black label has someone that could step in and replace any member that leaves.

Lmao can you imagine some random replacing a blackpink member? Even Kara fans went wild on Youngji, blinks would straight up homicide what poor girl has to step up :skull:

The lies. The pinks don’t post abt their private time with eachother when they don’t promote.

Are you sure that’s a choice or do they just not spend any time together? lol

• Lmao can you imagine some random replacing a blackpink member? Even Kara fans went wild on Youngji, blinks would straight up homicide what poor girl has to step up :skull:

Are you sure that’s a choice or do they just not spend any time together? lol

That is why it would have to be her.

FnMvmz3aAAAErb-?format=jpg&name=900x900

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You know that a bitch glowed up

On my hot girl shit, if you missed it" Jang Yeeun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Official Pages (Taglist) - BEG (Everlasting) - Apink (Pink Pandas) - Dreamcatcher (InSomnia) - CLC (Cheshire) - WJSN (Ujung) - Tri.Be (true) - Perfume - Scandal

• yeah sure because they need to update us with who they are with don't they deserve some privacy? it's funny the assumption they aren't close. Fun fact some fans have spotted some members hanging out off-schedule

YG/Black label has someone that could step in and replace any member that leaves.

I don't know why you always entertain trolls when it comes to blackpink

• Because they're pretty close to the staff there (particularly Teddy)? There's always the option of negotiating for better contracts which would not only bring them a ton of money but give them more freedom and a chance to stay with the staff they've made a good relationship with over the years

The ones who are so unsure are either unfamiliar with them or are rooting for their disbandment

• yeah sure because they need to update us with who they are with don't they deserve some privacy? it's funny the assumption they aren't close. Fun fact some fans have spot some members hanging out off-schedule

I don't know why you always entertain trolls when it comes to blackpink

Yeah some moments as in few and far in between. While other groups like twice and RV post together no matter what because they’re genuinely close.

• Because they're pretty close to the staff there (particularly Teddy)? There's always the option of negotiating for better contracts which would not only bring them a ton of money but give them more freedom and a chance to stay with the staff they've made a good relationship with over the years

The ones who are so unsure are either unfamiliar with them or are rooting for their disbandment

That doesn’t matter, teddy has made songs for artists outside of YG like Sunmi. They could still hire teddy as a producer and not have to be signed to TBL.

• Not like Twice and Red Velvet (who renewed to stay together).

And this is when you lost me with your weak trolling. Everyone knows SM uses slave contrats so they didn't renew, they are obligated to spend additional 3 years as rv before Irene is locked to leave idol's life since her only talent was lost due her stupid decisions.

And even before rv, your own favs literally were running away from SM to go hiding in China around 7 years ago. LMAO

• They are going to keep the blackpink brand while starting the hiatus with jisoo solo. There is no reason for them to disband when they are all still in good terms with each other. Hiatus will definetely be long and they will continue solo activities under yg whether it be blacklabel or the parent company. YG owns the rights to blackpink name as well. There is no reason for them to leave if they are already planning on taking hiatus after august 2023. The decision has been already made in 2022 so it's just waiting for news now. There was one report that they are going to blacklabel which would be leaving the yg brand but they will still be under yg. It's believable too because girls like teddy and been with blacklabel right from the start. Like it or not, their careers are tied to blackpink and yg will not let them leave completely if they want to still have a solo career using blackpink's brand as yg own the rights.

• Teddy isn't the only staff there. And even then what was the last song he produced by a non-YG artist thats not by Sunmi :skull: Dumb comment

you’re not obliged to call my comment dumb when you have the naivety of a fourth grader. Trying to tell me that THE blackpink is going to sign over some nice staff members of the which are highly replaceable. Their staff have probably come and come at a rapid pace over the years. They aren’t staying because of some staff that were nice to them lmao

And this is when you lost me with your weak trolling. Everyone knows SM uses slave contrats so they didn't renew, they are obligated to spend additional 3 years as rv before Irene is locked to leave idol's life since her only talent was lost due her stupid decisions.

And even before rv, your own favs literally were running away from SM to go hiding in China around 7 years ago. LMAO

didn’t refute my point at all, all you did is bash Irene out of nowhere lmao. You can’t refute that other groups post together all the time but black pink are only comeback friends :*

• People act like YG has no idea what it is doing.

Blackpink has all those offers because YG made them rich and famous AF. Bp and its members have been promoting and getting brand deals all over the world, including China, Japan, SEA, and the West for years. YG has some of the best brand connections in the industry.

Not like it's just BP. Baby Monster has the best predebut engagement of any 4th gen kpop group. Treasure is also growing, having just finished a very successful Japan tour and rapidly growing in SEA.

YG also owns the BP brand, and has the best revenue split in the industry for the artist.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• didn’t refute my point at all, all you did is bash Irene out of nowhere lmao. You can’t refute that other groups post together all the time but black pink are only comeback friends :*

which point? your topic is pointless because social media will never be any measure of friendship, only a loser without any friends in real life would think that social media posts are friendships peaks.

And in any case the girls do hang out privately, thousands of their photos are taken by them and we had saw them doing it in behind the scenes moments. Lmao, I would say BP are more friend between them than those other ggs that you mentioned, specially since statiscally you literally have 9 girls in one and the other one is a 31 years old hanging around with a 20 years old vs 4 girls of the same age.

• which point? your topic is pointless because social media will never be any measure of friendship, only a loser without any friends in real life would think that social media posts are friendships peaks.

And in any case the girls do hang out privately, thousands of their photos are taken by them and we had saw them doing it in behind the scenes moments. Lmao, I would say BP are more friend between them than those other ggs that you mentioned, specially since statiscally you literally have 9 girls in one and the other one is a 31 years old hanging around with a 20 years old vs 4 girls of the same age.

Blackpink are practically influencers :skull: and social media is their job. They are practically thriving showing off their other friendships with every other celebrity or influencer under the sun, but moot when it comes to other members lol.

that’s why we call them comeback ✨ pals and tour 🏟️ buddies. They have been on tour so much lately so I don’t blame you for getting it twisted.

I guess we’ll see though, will blackpink renew or will the end of the group be very soon news?… :*

• Blackpink are practically influencers :skull: and social media is their job. They are practically thriving showing off their other friendships with every other celebrity or influencer under the sun, but moot when it comes to other members lol.

that’s why we call them comeback ✨ pals and tour 🏟️ buddies. They have been on tour so much lately so I don’t blame you for getting it twisted.

I guess we’ll see though, will blackpink renew or will the end of the group be very soon news?… :*

Do your math, if social media is your job how are you going to post your friendships there? and thriving of what? none of the girls have ever posted even one photo with any of the z lists that they hang out regularly when they are in the us, be for fuckin real.

Comeback pals my ass, you don't define frienships based on instagram posts or likes. Only a friendless person would do that, so I guess you are one. And yes, we will see in six months and I will personally tag you to brag in your face that they still together.

• Do your math, if social media is your job how are you going to post your friendships there? and thriving of what? none of the girls have ever posted even one photo with any of the z lists that they hang out regularly when they are in the us, be for fuckin real.

Comeback pals my ass, you don't define frienships based on instagram posts or likes. Only a friendless person would do that, so I guess you are one. And yes, we will see in six months and I will personally tag you to brag in your face that they still together.

Sure sure. I’m not going to go as far as tag you if they disband because you’ll probably be reevaluating your life choices after dedicating all your time to defending your wittle group from every Tom, Dick and Harry that has even a slightly unfavorable view of them.

Like shit, what are you gonna do, it’s like getting made redundant. I’ll pray for you because I’m a nice person 💕

• They will renew because their brand is worth a lot of money and their image is tied to YG and Teddy. Regardless of whether it’s BP or anyone else I think staying with a brand is worth more money for any idol.

It’s nice to think idols can hold their own without their group brand maybe they can or maybe they can’t but that’s a gamble. Why gamble on that uncertainty. In any case I think at this point they will still stay with YG. At their next contract negotiation if they’re still unhappy they’ll prolly leave. But IMO I don’t think BP is leaving at their first contract renewal. Most big company or popular kpop groups don’t.

• Yeah some moments as in few and far in between. While other groups like twice and RV post together no matter what because they’re genuinely close.

Twice and to a lesser extent Red Velvet need to stay together to make money. Most all of them would not make any noise alone. That's why. It has nothing to do with closeness as no one will ever know. It looks to me that BP is just as close if not closer than either of those groups, it seems more genuine.

Regardless, there are many examples of groups that people swear aren't close but then stay in touch after disbandment, and groups that people swear are close that end up hating each other or never seeing each other again after it no longer serves them to pretend to be close. In 2nd gen everyone said 2NE1 aren't close, but they still regularly all meet up for lunch and support each other 7 years after disbandment. SNSD was hailed for being super close when they were 9 members and we know how that turned out. Idols are very good at acting and pretending to be close, so there's no way of knowing until after a group disbands.

• This thread contains 13 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!