[BTS ARMY] so what brand do you think J-HOPE OF BTS will sign with???

• So let's get straight to the point : WHO WILL J-HOPE SIGN WITH AS AN AMBASSADOR ?!?!?

Like cause THIS GUY IS IN DEMAND !!!!! FACE IT !!!!!!!

J-Hope has been causing quite a stir lately in his stay in Paris for Paris Fashion Week (is it??) and all the fashion shows he's attended because HE WAS INVITED!!!!! Correct me if I'm wrong but he was invited (and attended) to the fashion shows for : Dior , Louis Vuitton & Hermes and you can't deny HE SLAYED !!!! The outfits he wore for the 3 events were AMAZING (fave has to be Louis Vuitton) :

Louis Vuitton fit :GettyImages-1457702876.jpg

Dior Fit : J-Hope Is Now The MVP Of Fashion Week | British Vogue

Hermes Fit

: J-Hope Continues to Slay Men's Paris Fashion Week at Hermes Show: Photo  1367048 | Chris Olsen, Fashion, J-Hope, Paris Fashion Week Pictures | Just  Jared Jr.

All of this inviting just PROVES how J-Hope is now a fashion icon & ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR ppl to invite to be an ambassador!!! Which brings me to the question : Which of the LUXURY BRANDS will sign J-Hope ????

Cause like my man has served some AMAZING Dior looks : Team Louis Vuitton Or Team DIOR? Netizens Debate Which Luxury Brand Is The  Best Match For BTS's J-Hope - Koreaboo

h4bvzMBkHp3JDCqNaQvsCFAtR1S0qb-6NufsZTwAdhVdeH_OP0YZdO97tJ4npcHhqqbGXINNYdon9mWhLPOq6-EWTwfJci7RvxK5jyIlVQ08yM8=s0-e365

remugOl-1JduIPCE_-e4ZKcwi0xAaZ_Wkep0jW4IthUpyl721eoeu2aIgRe5yX0gv-a62ZI7x9irtQhFeVdKIeSajAMr8wL5tQoXePNIL-PJL7bS=s0-e365

But Louis Vuitton has had a fair share of AMAZING HOBI LOOKS : t4R6rYzUklxB0gt84YU9mRTwb9VLdqVjFSN1XBJvEbKDv3k8wh8Huh3iu_cy17k3O_B-t6w16QURuZfpo6vgwg67qAhG35L59CrhdoEyTIwkYQ=s0-e365

VWTq5X5a-wqrLzY78QFid9uLFJy1NlpzkHjL_9XTypCTnmVOgV6z26yMFWE2EbTmDuSP-WifM8EByOyBZr8q33CjvLZRoxzDyDVbqsptA6oNk-E=s0-e365-RfOWgL_VUXsAiYMrFtZbKbC78bDBqfxYtYzeHqp0zto6Wspa1zzmujBIJyZdyjCS-sd2SV6O_vKXtqAKtikrT7X85-zVA-l0Th57n65j52qvQ=s0-e365

so who do you think Hobi will sign with??? And which suits him better??

tell me : )

Personally, Dior J-Hope has served amazing looks but LV Hobi is uggghhhh!!!!!!!! It has to be 50/50 each bcs i still can't get over LY harness Dior J-Hope but LV J-Hope is amazing!!! Then again Hermes J-Hope isn't all too bad :pepe-use-head::pepe-smug:

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• I think Hermes looks are too conservative for Hobi, he contains multitudes and is very adventurous

LV is more quirky so I think if it's between Dior, LV, and Hermes then my bet is on LV

But if he can choose from a wider array of things I'd love to see him go with Margiela personally

true.

Hobi is like every-where fashion sense wise & he might & i feel like he'l go with LV

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• Dior, I think it complements his wardrobe better than the others.

Files

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Out of paris’ menswear week, i actually think hobi suits amiri the most. Clean cut, layers, and interesting textile choice. Very accessories friendly. But they’re hypebeast label so idt they can afford him lmao

Most likely LV, as long as they keep virgil abloh’s (RIP) form like the past 5 years. Superkid’s work is all wow factor but no finesse, reminds me of moschino.

• Out of paris’ menswear week, i actually think hobi suits amiri the most. Clean cut, layers, and interesting textile choice. Very accessories friendly. But they’re hypebeast label so idt they can afford him lmao

Most likely LV, as long as they keep virgil abloh’s (RIP) form like the past 5 years. Superkid’s work is all wow factor but no finesse, reminds me of moschino.

I like that you thought outside the box towards hypebeast labels, and I agree that for many non-aesthetic reasons they might not be a great fit

What do you think of Hobi with a REALLY creative brand like Commes Des Garcons?

• I like that you thought outside the box towards hypebeast labels, and I agree that for many non-aesthetic reasons they might not be a great fit

What do you think of Hobi with a REALLY creative brand like Commes Des Garcons?

ngl i think hobi have his own je ne sais quoi that’s not exactly match commes de garcons or or loewe by jw anderson this week, it’s like him wearing hermes, he will rock their fits, probably better than most celebs, but you know there are options out there match him more like yohji yamamoto or peter do (although i think this brand is more suitable for tae or kook)

• At this point I don't think brands are fighting for Hoseok to give him smth as trivial as ambassadorship.

Dior obviously loves him, any brand would if someone would pull off their clothes the way Hoseok does. Dior main heads followed Hoseok literally on same day their new brand ambassador was announced. Who even does that? And he also was introduced to Dior CEO.

Louis Vuitton treatment of him was like he is the royalty and their adopted child. Literally. Do you know that he even stayed in their hotel?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hermes is so exclusive that even one fact of Hoseok getting invitation means there is no one as impactful, desirable and valuable as him and like that is not enough Hoseok even met Hermes main heads which speaks volumes.

There is that thing of LVMH and Hermes being rivals, so it is interesting that Hoseok is desired by both sides.

So Idk what to think. Maybe they are fighting for him to get the right to make his clothing line or collection. Maybe the fight is to make costumes for his upcoming (hopefully) solo tour. Maybe Hermes and LVMH decided to cooperate on something and thus Hoseok is there for both. If it's indeed ambassadorship then it's smth really big like him going to be an ambassador for entire LVMH or something exclusive like LVMH signing him but allowing him to work with other brands cause they wanted him so much and it was his condition since he didn't want to limit himself.

• Hermes x LV collab being modelled on j-hope would do nothing less than break the fashion world

ngl i think hobi have his own je ne sais quoi that’s not exactly match commes de garcons or or loewe by jw anderson this week, it’s like him wearing hermes, he will rock their fits, probably better than most celebs, but you know there are options out there match him more like yohji yamamoto or peter do (although i think this brand is more suitable for tae or kook)

I agree about Yohji on Tae or JK (more JK just cause Tae pulls off trad menswear so well)

I don't know much about Peter Do

Early 2010's Raf would be beautiful on Hobi as well

• Dior is fantastically serving looks but I think he will sign with LV. Jimin is already the Global Ambassador for Dior Men. I doubt Jhope will take Dior even as a Brand Ambassador.

My bet is on LV. :thumbup:

• Early 2010's Raf would be beautiful on Hobi as well

Raf Simons for Dior was my everything lmao and i agree so much but his london show doesn’t scream hobi to me. Too sleek, too lanky of silhouette, similar with why i don’t mention prada or saint laurent in this thread

At this point I don't think brands are fighting for Hoseok to give him smth as trivial as ambassadorship.

I mean i’m also whatever with ambassadors formality but at bts rate i don’t think any brand will settle for anything less than exclusive contract

If thee jung hoseok is what needed to be for hermes to dip into BA deal or even just capsule curation whoaa that’s big big deal

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!