Tell me some kpop tea or history

• Hayley Kiyoko (American singer lmao) was catfished using Momo's photos. ;(^^

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edit: Just a random fact I think about lmao. Not really tea.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• one of the first crossover fanwars was when SONES thought kesha stole run devil run

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Are you sure you’re ready for some scandalous tea? :pepe-tea: Like iu posting on social media a private pic of her lying indoors with eunhyuk (and then deleting it of course), or hyuna sparking rumours that she left wonder girls bc she was pregnant with jyp, or dbsk’s yunho almost getting poisoned by a fan ”gift”, or his bandmate jaejoong receiving female undergarments with period blood on them; that kinda stuff? :pepe-cringe:

• one of the first crossover fanwars was when SONES thought kesha stole run devil run

What? It was the other way round. Others accused SNSD of stealing/plagiarising Kesha's demo.

• Top Media sent Jinhoo to the military way too fucking early to cover up a supposed dating scandal, he's been back since last year and they haven't and don't update us on him, have never mentioned his return and acts like he never existed.

Top Media is a piece of shit.

• YG, the man, once had a female group of trainee kids in the 90s. He took a liking to one of them to the point he he intentionally never really put much effort into the group post debut so that they would inevitably fail therefore she would stay close to him. He started dating her in secret when her idol career flopped and she was around 20ish. Married her 10 years later. He himself said all this on TV.

So yeah, dude fancied a kid and destroyed her and her group mates careers on purpose to have her. Romantic right?

• Want to educate me on any tea or history that a kpop stan should know?

Hm :/ I am not 100% sure when what happend again and there are also artists where I already forgot the name but

• The East Light, if I remember corectly, was a rockband of minor aged boys who had to sue the CEO of their company cause he tried R/pe the boys. The scandal was so bad since the boys barly had a chance to escape
    • There was a group where at that time some member were minors still and one of the allready adult members got the group disbanded by having sex with the female CEO and at the end the parents of the minor member got super pissed since that one dude ruined the life of a row of teenagers with his decission to freak the CEO
    • When the girlgroip Stella revealed that they never got payed in over 7 years and hated how their CEO marketed them towards mainly males since the MV were overly sexy and the girls had to act like if they ment it even if they didn't liked to
    • WINNER's Mino has an older sister who had debuted with the girlgroup New.Fo in around 2010 and the group disbanded after just 3 months cause the CEO of their agency was too impatianed and allready called them a flop at their debut. A rumor has it that this is what brought Mino into KPop, since he wanted to his sister that you can achive your goals without flopping. Nobody actually knows how he got into KPop exactly but some people say it was really cause of the flopped career his sister had
    • Also about Mino, when dude said he apparently didn't even knew his real age since his parents apparently lied to him all the time making him 1 year younger just so he didn't needed to enlist so early, wtf how do you hide the age of a 1 year old kid saying it's a new born?!?! I forgot how this even ended up but I remember he acted very confused in radio shows when he was asked about how he apparently figured out his parents made him younger
    • When NU'EST had debuted they shared a tiny loft apartment that had no bedroom so the members slept on front of their kitchen counter on the floor. Bruh I was so pissed ad Pledis for that!
    • When the member of VIXX said on TV they love to tease Leo to see at wich point he will overreact and freak out just cause he is super super super shy and gets triggered easily when people try to make fun of him or joke about him. Leo is actually so shy that whenever he was asked to say more on TV shows he allways said he don't knows what to even talk about and so he preffered to just sit there and not even speak. I remember a old clip from like 2014 or 2015 where a female MC said he needs to talk 1 minute in a row and he only stumbled and triped over his own words and talked for just 9-10 seconds and she said he needs to talk more and he just went like "b...but... I don't ... I don't even know what to say, I never know what to talk about. Thats why mostly my member speak on Interviews and I try to not say anything"
    • When Key of SHINee was like one of the first ever KPop-idols in a still active group that moved out of his dorm people were a bit confused at first why he all of a suddon moved out but some time later he said he had a mental issue in wich he was about to hurt his own friends and members and he realised it on a day where he felt so fucked up that he was super close to punch Minho for no reason and than he said on that day he decided instead of punching Minho it would be better for himself to move out of the dorm
    • After Jonghyun had passed away Key revealed that him, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Sully and some other people had formed a mental-health group where they regularly had meetings in wich they talked about themself and tried to help eachother and Key said that he noticed how everyone was feeling a lot better after a while when they started to meet up but it broke his heart when he said he couldn't help Jonghyun even tho he tried to do the best and most for him. As Jonghyun died Key even took the blame on himself for a while saying that this wouldn't have happend when he didn't had left Jonghyun alone in his apartment
    • When former f(x) Amber left SM she revealed that the company only made her down and was constantly making fun of her. She said when she wrote her own songs and presented them to the staff they tried to change the songs or told her that the songs were not even worth to be listened to and that she was a failure. She was so pissed at SM that she decided to leave at one point.
    • A.C.E's Wow has a younger sister who is a former JYP trainee. She apeared on the same show that formed TWICE and was later kicked out of the company for having a very open and dirty mind that only proceded to produce garbage (acording to what I read about her). A few fans of A.C.E said that this would be apparently the reason why Wow dosn't really likes to talk about his family that much since she really blamed the family
    • The entire case of TS Entertainment (thank god they closed down last year) and TRCNG ... first of all the boys had no hot water, no air conditioning, no heater in the winter, no food, got overworked and when they got beat up and had to go to the hospital their parents needed to pay etc. and as the boys came out with it the company just tried to blame everything on the members in such a way that they even acused one boy as "he tried to flirt with a female staff about 10 years older in her 20s who didn't wanted to go out with her and so he started to become agressive" as their respons on why they hit that boy with a chair, hurt his neck with it and he than had to go to the hospital to get it stiched ... wtf they even tried to sue the boys and shit
    • TS Entertainment also did the same to all their other artists. Secret for example had no privacy at home even cause TS did not bought curtains and the apartment was on a buisy road where constantly creepy people stared in the windows ... Singer Sleepy even almost lost in a lawdsuit as he tried to sue TS after they were not paying him and some girls of SONAMOO even lost in a lawsuit and had it was super bad and shit
    • Bang Yongguk also said in like 2016 that his mental health hiatus was also caused trought TS Entertainment cause he was super overworked and fucked up from the company so that he was super clode to take his own life. He later on said he realised TS was not worth dying for as he figured that he was super close to do so and so he went to get help to recover and part of it was where he later on wrote B.A.P's song WAKE ME UP wich he did in hope to help other people with mental health issues with the song
    • Former B.A.P member Himchan was in prison for sexually harasing a woman and after he came out of prison he straight had to go back cause he harased another woman (if I remember corectly)
    • There was a group, I forgot their name who had a member that was on Produce 101 season 2 in 2017. The boy left the show on personal reasons and went to a mental health clinic. This boy was bullied by trainees of his company with who he was suposed to debut. The boy sued the company but the company tried to make him regret it to a level where he really took back that he sued the company and his bullies wich fucked his mental health a lot. Sadly his bullies debuted but the group floped hardcore and disbanded very early
    • Another guy who was on Produce 101 season 2 who had left the show on personal reasons left to not hurt anyone any further. He did the same with his boygroup that he was part of wich was called TST since back when he was just like 14 or 15 years old he tried to r/pe a woman in her early 20s and ended up in prison for it at the end.
    • Thinking of TST, no idea what had happend to them but last thing I ever heard of them was when Yohan passed away randomly all of a suddon in 2020 at age 28 and nobody ever got to know what even had happend, after that the group became dead silent.
    • There was also a boygroup called SPECTRUM who made big news as only weeks after their debut a member who was just like 16 or so misteriously had passed away. However the group disbanded 2-ish years later in 2020 cause the CEO got ruined trought the fact that COVID made them not earn any money
    • I'm not sure if Jackie Chan's company still exists but he used to own a music company in Korea that produced the boygroup JJCC. I remember that I watched videos of a former member called Henry Mak who constantly tried to expose KPop just cause he himself came off as if he was unhappy with how he had ended up in KPop. Last time I ever heard of him was when he tried to get himself more famous by making videos based on Seungri's scandal and than moved to China to work there as an actor. Oh and people also belived he was just making videos with Jackson Wang back than in like 2018/2019 just to generate random clout to get his channel famous

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• MissBehave

• The company that got the singer Rain famous, who's name was J.Tune Camp, they had a boygroup called Madtown. I really liked them but the company just fucked up. The boys were super close to hit it big and than J.Tune went bankrupt, sold the group to a new company and the new CEO misstreated the boys more than J.Tune did. When 2 member were on a survival show in 2017 and later on member was in the winner group he oneday randomly got a phone call of his members who just said "we just want to let you know that we decided to disband"
    • When Jamie was quit new-ish into KPop everyone only remembered her as the girl that beged JYP for letting her sing, I forgot the exact story but I think it had to do with that she mentioned in a video how she hated it that JYP ignored her when she asked him for new music and she than said something that made her almost become a meme at that time
    • When KPop-ships weren't that big as of a deal as they are now and in like 2016 former DAY6 Jae tried to ship himself with Young K and begun teasing him all the time by calling him Brian and even inventing a ship-name for him and Young K and randomly many many people bought into it and started to ship them
    • When 2ne1 was still a thing and everyone became jealous of the 300 pair big sneaker collection that Sandara had
    • There was a boy, he was like 15 back in maybe 2019 or something, IDK his group disbanded quit early. He went viral back than after showing a fangirl the middle finger on an fan event and than he just said it was his personal right to do so since he was very pissed of the girl for whatever reasons
    • There used to be a co-ed group in like 2009/2010 called Co-ed School, who randomly dissapeared very early and people begun to form tons of rumors like they disbanded after members begun dating till rumors of members who went to jail for different reasons from sexual harasment to illegal drugs and so on
    • The band Drug Restaurant has, how ironic, a former member who went to prison cause of illegal drug usage
    • And back to bands, I remember a band who was called Broken Valentine who's singer died in 2015. Fans were super confused since he was found dead on the beach despite everyone knew he couldn't swim and hated water so much that they couldn't understand how he ended up at the beach.
    • When Taehyun left WINNER many people had a lot rumors on what had happend to make him leave the group. One rumor that many people spread around included that when Taehyun was a kid he accidantly set an entire beach on fire and YG found out about it years later and said "no scandalous idols allowed" and than kicked him out, I found it quit odd when people said this would've been a possible scenario since nobody ever found out if he even set the beach on fire or not.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• One Positive:

- Underrated boy group B1A4 are a good example of a group writing their own best songs, like "Beautiful Target" and "What's Happening". They've had writing credits since their debut in 2011 from most members and I'm fairly sure are actually building the production from the ground up.They're not as active now,

One Negative:

• I was just watching Super Junior documentary yesterday. Kyuhun nearly died in an car accident involving 3 other members. The doctor wanted to insert a tube through his throat which may damage his vocals but his father begged the doctor not do so cause his son is a singer. Subsequently, the doctor inserted the tube elsewhere. Lee Teuk went into a bad depression after the murder suicide of his father and grandparents. But he managed to pull himself out if it. His members were there for him.

• YG, the man, once had a female group of trainee kids in the 90s. He took a liking to one of them to the point he he intentionally never really put much effort into the group post debut so that they would inevitably fail therefore she would stay close to him. He started dating her in secret when her idol career flopped and she was around 20ish. Married her 10 years later. He himself said all this on TV.

So yeah, dude fancied a kid and destroyed her and her group mates careers on purpose to have her. Romantic right?

Just to add she's the sister of Sechs Kies member Lee Jai-jin and he first saw in the background for something for her brother and liked her.... she was in 8th grade....so age 14 western age....she became a trainee age 16, debuted age 21, disbanded them when she was 23, dated in secret for 9 years and got married in 2010 because she got pregnant.....if you do the math they must have started dating in 2000, 2 years before her debut....so when she was 18 and he was 30 :pepe-cop:

• Just to add she's the sister of Sechs Kies member Lee Jai-jin and he first saw in the background for something for her brother and liked her.... she was in 8th grade....so age 14 western age....she became a trainee age 16, debuted age 21, disbanded them when she was 23, dated in secret for 9 years and got married in 2010 because she got pregnant.....if you do the math they must have started dating in 2000, 2 years before her debut....so when she was 18 and he was 30 :pepe-cop:

Yeah the numbers are icky especially when he's supposed to be her boss and psudeo guardian during her time as a trainee and fresh rookie. It's the same as a school teacher taking advantage of a student.

That's all assuming he didn't do anything when she was even younger as a trainee, he admitted to being obsessed with her at 14/15 after all. Kpop has a dark history of kids being abused and as the creep has shown he’s fucking dumb enough to air his laundry on national TV then who knows how he behaved towards her when she was 16 or 17...

• There are many stories like this

• Also the whole thing of TVXQ's taxi fans (note DBSK and TVXQ are the same group and JYJ is 3 former members of TVXQ who left and SM went all scorched earth blocking them from promoting in SK for years but they are also the reason contracts are now down to 7 years max!). Their insanity knew no bounds. Long story short these sasaengs were so insane they wanted the members to remember them, even if it was by making them hate them. There are countless stories still floating around, lowlights include (with help from so*mpi and this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/Hobby…bsolute_worst_sasaengs/):

–Made a copy of the key to DBSK’s apartment

–Followed Changmin, then broke his pinky finger

–Froze DBSK’s phone account, checked their call history on their cell phones, and checked one by one to see if they called a girl (side note SUJU's heechul once mentioned a story of changing his number, walking out of the phone store only to get a message from a sasaeng immediately)

–Looked for DBSK’s personal seal to register marriage documents

–Snuck in lingerie in DBSK’s bags

–Secretly ordered a bunch of pizza and chicken to DBSK’s apartment and forced them to pay for them

–Snuck into their apartment and kissed them while they’re sleeping and taken pictures of them sleeping

–Saved menstrual blood to give the oppas as a present

–Been the cause of their car accidents and crashing into the intentionally

–Found the phone numbers of family members and called them

–Hit Changmin with a bag full of rock

–Used members’ social security numbers to sign into various internet sites

–Paying thousands of USD to taxi drivers to follow them all day, on average 150 taxis following TVXQ around on any given day, a member developed a fear of them and ended up getting therapy for it (side note again, if you search deep enough you'll find articles mentioning some even turning to prost*tution to pay for said stalking, grain of salt but considering the above would not be surprised)

–Getting saved from getting hit by a car by a member so other fans jumped in front of cars to try and get saved too

–Set up CCTV in a members garage

–Bugged their phones

–Hacked their computers

–Yelling, texting and just making noise outside their dorm door when they are trying to sleep

–So many nightmare stalker pictures of them crowding into any window near the members....see below for nightmare fuel

There are interviews where they mention having to move house every 2-3 years and change cars constantly to avoid them. A member of JYJ mentioned he would not open his windows because he knew whenever he move house they would move opposite to him and watch. I think it was a couple years ago he mentioned he was finally able to stop doing this...now bearing in mind they debuted in 2003, thats over 10 years of crazy fans stalking them.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-o4fW3aavoiU/UD7zMPHLbXI/AAAAAAAAMXA/anOCu-_TUDs/s1600/75ec810ebf29bc128ba04af1764aec57.jpg

• lol earlier gens were so wild

• lol earlier gens were so wild

No lie, kpop was wild back them.

And thats not even getting into first gen where HOT fans would get into physical and bloody fights with Sechskies fans. And remember despite all this SM still didn't get the police involved.

Or the time VIXX got kidnapped in Kazakhstan by the 'princess' a fan who was the President's daughter.

Taeyeon basically getting kidnapped off stage

Sechskies leader swearing and saying the f---ing d-ck is in your pu--y in this performance to prove they were singing live and getting past the censors because the music show workers weren't fluent in english

Lastly, got to bless y'all with this gem

• all classic videos lmao

there's also that short clip of a male idol saying the N word on a music show and getting cheers for it

• all classic videos lmao

there's also that short clip of a male idol saying the N word on a music show and getting cheers for it

Have not seen that one, I know theres a old song by some first gen SM group with the N word, can't remember the group or song ATM

• The Korean music industry gathered for a press conference to discuss slave contracts a few months after H.O.T's disbandment in 2001 (Can't find the article, though).

• Have not seen that one, I know theres a old song by some first gen SM group with the N word, can't remember the group or song ATM

• Hayley Kiyoko (American singer lmao) was catfished using Momo's photos. ;(^^

External Content twitter.com

Edit: Just a random fact I think about lmao. Not really tea.

Lol can't blame her for shooting her shot. Momo is so pretty. To bad it was fake

That was the first kpop song i ever heard and liked!

• Are you sure you’re ready for some scandalous tea? :pepe-tea: Like iu posting on social media a private pic of her lying indoors with eunhyuk (and then deleting it of course), or hyuna sparking rumours that she left wonder girls bc she was pregnant with jyp, or dbsk’s yunho almost getting poisoned by a fan ”gift”, or his bandmate jaejoong receiving female undergarments with period blood on them; that kinda stuff? :pepe-cringe:

ImperfectLightHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

why.... you know, maybe it's better I don't know

Woooow, and he apparently feels no shame if he admitted it on tv....

• I have no idea who that is or what you mean lol

ANS entertainment, the company behind Majors.

they have along rapsheet of financial trouble and possible idol abuse as well as scandals regarding their previous group, ANS when the members wanted out.

A grenade bouquet is when you tie the rings of several grenades together with a string,

Deadliest F*ck you bouquets one can give. like one grenade to a room is respecting the enemy for their danger. Several is already having beat them, shtting on their corpses and the complimentary post blast teabag.

• Hm :/ I am not 100% sure when what happend again and there are also artists where I already forgot the name but

• The East Light, if I remember corectly, was a rockband of minor aged boys who had to sue the CEO of their company cause he tried R/pe the boys. The scandal was so bad since the boys barly had a chance to escape
    • There was a group where at that time some member were minors still and one of the allready adult members got the group disbanded by having sex with the female CEO and at the end the parents of the minor member got super pissed since that one dude ruined the life of a row of teenagers with his decission to freak the CEO
    • When the girlgroip Stella revealed that they never got payed in over 7 years and hated how their CEO marketed them towards mainly males since the MV were overly sexy and the girls had to act like if they ment it even if they didn't liked to
    • WINNER's Mino has an older sister who had debuted with the girlgroup New.Fo in around 2010 and the group disbanded after just 3 months cause the CEO of their agency was too impatianed and allready called them a flop at their debut. A rumor has it that this is what brought Mino into KPop, since he wanted to his sister that you can achive your goals without flopping. Nobody actually knows how he got into KPop exactly but some people say it was really cause of the flopped career his sister had
    • Also about Mino, when dude said he apparently didn't even knew his real age since his parents apparently lied to him all the time making him 1 year younger just so he didn't needed to enlist so early, wtf how do you hide the age of a 1 year old kid saying it's a new born?!?! I forgot how this even ended up but I remember he acted very confused in radio shows when he was asked about how he apparently figured out his parents made him younger
    • When NU'EST had debuted they shared a tiny loft apartment that had no bedroom so the members slept on front of their kitchen counter on the floor. Bruh I was so pissed ad Pledis for that!
    • When the member of VIXX said on TV they love to tease Leo to see at wich point he will overreact and freak out just cause he is super super super shy and gets triggered easily when people try to make fun of him or joke about him. Leo is actually so shy that whenever he was asked to say more on TV shows he allways said he don't knows what to even talk about and so he preffered to just sit there and not even speak. I remember a old clip from like 2014 or 2015 where a female MC said he needs to talk 1 minute in a row and he only stumbled and triped over his own words and talked for just 9-10 seconds and she said he needs to talk more and he just went like "b...but... I don't ... I don't even know what to say, I never know what to talk about. Thats why mostly my member speak on Interviews and I try to not say anything"
    • When Key of SHINee was like one of the first ever KPop-idols in a still active group that moved out of his dorm people were a bit confused at first why he all of a suddon moved out but some time later he said he had a mental issue in wich he was about to hurt his own friends and members and he realised it on a day where he felt so fucked up that he was super close to punch Minho for no reason and than he said on that day he decided instead of punching Minho it would be better for himself to move out of the dorm
    • After Jonghyun had passed away Key revealed that him, Jonghyun, Taeyeon, Sully and some other people had formed a mental-health group where they regularly had meetings in wich they talked about themself and tried to help eachother and Key said that he noticed how everyone was feeling a lot better after a while when they started to meet up but it broke his heart when he said he couldn't help Jonghyun even tho he tried to do the best and most for him. As Jonghyun died Key even took the blame on himself for a while saying that this wouldn't have happend when he didn't had left Jonghyun alone in his apartment
    • When former f(x) Amber left SM she revealed that the company only made her down and was constantly making fun of her. She said when she wrote her own songs and presented them to the staff they tried to change the songs or told her that the songs were not even worth to be listened to and that she was a failure. She was so pissed at SM that she decided to leave at one point.
    • A.C.E's Wow has a younger sister who is a former JYP trainee. She apeared on the same show that formed TWICE and was later kicked out of the company for having a very open and dirty mind that only proceded to produce garbage (acording to what I read about her). A few fans of A.C.E said that this would be apparently the reason why Wow dosn't really likes to talk about his family that much since she really blamed the family
    • The entire case of TS Entertainment (thank god they closed down last year) and TRCNG ... first of all the boys had no hot water, no air conditioning, no heater in the winter, no food, got overworked and when they got beat up and had to go to the hospital their parents needed to pay etc. and as the boys came out with it the company just tried to blame everything on the members in such a way that they even acused one boy as "he tried to flirt with a female staff about 10 years older in her 20s who didn't wanted to go out with her and so he started to become agressive" as their respons on why they hit that boy with a chair, hurt his neck with it and he than had to go to the hospital to get it stiched ... wtf they even tried to sue the boys and shit
    • TS Entertainment also did the same to all their other artists. Secret for example had no privacy at home even cause TS did not bought curtains and the apartment was on a buisy road where constantly creepy people stared in the windows ... Singer Sleepy even almost lost in a lawdsuit as he tried to sue TS after they were not paying him and some girls of SONAMOO even lost in a lawsuit and had it was super bad and shit
    • Bang Yongguk also said in like 2016 that his mental health hiatus was also caused trought TS Entertainment cause he was super overworked and fucked up from the company so that he was super clode to take his own life. He later on said he realised TS was not worth dying for as he figured that he was super close to do so and so he went to get help to recover and part of it was where he later on wrote B.A.P's song WAKE ME UP wich he did in hope to help other people with mental health issues with the song
    • Former B.A.P member Himchan was in prison for sexually harasing a woman and after he came out of prison he straight had to go back cause he harased another woman (if I remember corectly)
    • There was a group, I forgot their name who had a member that was on Produce 101 season 2 in 2017. The boy left the show on personal reasons and went to a mental health clinic. This boy was bullied by trainees of his company with who he was suposed to debut. The boy sued the company but the company tried to make him regret it to a level where he really took back that he sued the company and his bullies wich fucked his mental health a lot. Sadly his bullies debuted but the group floped hardcore and disbanded very early
    • Another guy who was on Produce 101 season 2 who had left the show on personal reasons left to not hurt anyone any further. He did the same with his boygroup that he was part of wich was called TST since back when he was just like 14 or 15 years old he tried to r/pe a woman in her early 20s and ended up in prison for it at the end.
    • Thinking of TST, no idea what had happend to them but last thing I ever heard of them was when Yohan passed away randomly all of a suddon in 2020 at age 28 and nobody ever got to know what even had happend, after that the group became dead silent.
    • There was also a boygroup called SPECTRUM who made big news as only weeks after their debut a member who was just like 16 or so misteriously had passed away. However the group disbanded 2-ish years later in 2020 cause the CEO got ruined trought the fact that COVID made them not earn any money
    • I'm not sure if Jackie Chan's company still exists but he used to own a music company in Korea that produced the boygroup JJCC. I remember that I watched videos of a former member called Henry Mak who constantly tried to expose KPop just cause he himself came off as if he was unhappy with how he had ended up in KPop. Last time I ever heard of him was when he tried to get himself more famous by making videos based on Seungri's scandal and than moved to China to work there as an actor. Oh and people also belived he was just making videos with Jackson Wang back than in like 2018/2019 just to generate random clout to get his channel famous

That... that was a lot. And most if it was so sad. how do you know all this?

• One Positive:

- Underrated boy group B1A4 are a good example of a group writing their own best songs, like "Beautiful Target" and "What's Happening". They've had writing credits since their debut in 2011 from most members and I'm fairly sure are actually building the production from the ground up.They're not as active now,

One Negative:

I really love A Lie by b1a4. It's amazing.

The spoiler is horrible :(

• This thread contains 12 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!