BP contracts worth ft Lisa 100B won offer & Teddy's potential offer (analysis)

• BP is absolutely leaving YGE after born pink tour ends ✔️

I do believe they're all joining TBL for their group/solo music career

Reasons :

They get to hold on to the BLACKPINK trademark ✔️

There's no BP without teddy, they're said it time & time again (Jennie literally posted a group picture with teddy on her IG after the rumours dropped 😂)

✔️

Signing with TBL removes YG from being their CEO meaning he won't have a say in what/how/when they release music ✔️

I believe TBL can offer them a non-exclusive contract meaning the pinks can sign with other companies for their acting/advertising/fashion activities ✔️

Money issues :

Lisa won't accept the 100B won offer cause she still wants to be BLACKPINK period

BP is worth shit tons of $$$,money TBL can't give them as bonuses or whatever...yet

TBL is going public & I believe they're waiting to sign BP under their rooster before they do, teddy will then offer BP TBL stocks atleast worth $15M-$25M each ✔️

Exciting times ahead ✔️

• lisa will be dumb if she dont accept that offer.

Depends on whose offering.

If it's a shit label with shit management, then that offer may not be in her best interest. A 100B won contract doesn't mean 100B won in her pocket. A lot goes into it. That could include money for promotions and other areas. It's probably a 360 deal at that, which means the label would own a piece of everything she does. Labels also have a way of stealing profits under the table, but I'm sure at this point, Lisa has an accountant (hopefully a good one).

Money is not everything when it comes to a deal.

On another note, I think YG would be stupid to let BP go to the Black Label. I think it gives Teddy way too much power, and it could end up biting them in the ass should Teddy decide to ditch them in some form or fashion in the future. But, YG may not have much choice at the point. They may not be able to afford to keep Black Pink.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• YG have no say in what BP does after their contracts end lmaoo neither does teddy 💀

YG own BP trademarks but without the members,it's useless cause they can't even profit from the music since all royalties go to right holders aka teddy's crew 💀

YG made their offer & BP rejected, TBL made them an offer they want & YG has no choice but to play ball cause BP under TBL means YG still gets a cut of the pie from BP activities like albums (yg+ will distribute it)

• YG have no say in what BP does after their contracts end lmaoo neither does teddy 💀

YG own BP trademarks but without the members,it's useless cause they can't even profit from the music since all royalties go to right holders aka teddy's crew 💀

YG made their offer & BP rejected, TBL made them an offer they want & YG has no choice but to play ball cause BP under TBL means YG still gets a cut of the pie from BP activities like albums (yg+ will distribute it)

I never said YG had any say. I just said that they should do everything in their power to keep BP under the main label.

I also mentioned that YG may not be able to afford to do that at this point. But, my main point was they should fight to keep OT4 under YG and not let them become more under Teddy because if Teddy decides to ditch YG one day, he may take everyone else with him.

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I never said YG had any say. I just said that they should do everything in their power to keep BP under the main label.

I also mentioned that YG may not be able to afford to do that at this point. But, my main point was they should fight to keep OT4 under YG and not let them become more under Teddy because if Teddy decides to ditch YG one day, he may take everyone else with him.

Pretty sure the pinks don't want Yang hyun suk as their CEO anymore cause of all the unnecessary restrictions & the length they have to go to release music 😌

Teddy seems content being YG neighbor & an associate company for now lol

I think YG needs to make sure teddy is happy 💀

• this is very probably what's going to happen. tbl is also setting up their new gg, which means that they'll go public with BP, a huge act, and then will develop others. I just don't know what this means for the YG relationship. Is Teddy every close to YG?

• If the big offer is true, it most be a Chinese company, Lisa is huge in China.

There is a lot of opportunity to make money there.

The question would be if her Western fans would be ok with that, and if the Chinese company is willing to invest so much money, I would imagine they would push her solo career a lot more than YG is willing to do. So her fans would love that.

Just my opinion.

• this is very probably what's going to happen. tbl is also setting up their new gg, which means that they'll go public with BP, a huge act, and then will develop others. I just don't know what this means for the YG relationship. Is Teddy every close to YG?

Teddy & YG definitely respect eachother after all teddy was one of YG first artists 😌

Also BP move to TBL is the best case scenario for YG, if BP leaves entirely both TBL & YG will collapse lol

BP is the biggest revenue source for both companies

• Lisa will remain a member of BP ✔️

• one thing for sure if any member leave bp then the group is done. Bp have many akages for sure but ot4 is what most blinks is wait for and causal listeners too.

• You think Lisa is that stupid? Lol

She is going to sign a shitty contract with a shitty company, again :pepe-clown-gear:

Anyway. I just know, turn down such a good offer will be a stupid decision. Is too much money. But dont worry, if Lisa love money as much as blinks she would take the offer in an instant.

• You think Lisa is that stupid? Lol

She is going to sign a shitty contract with a shitty company, again :pepe-clown-gear:

Anyway. I just know, turn down such a good offer will be a stupid decision. Is too much money. But dont worry, if Lisa love money as much as blinks she would take the offer in an instant.

Lmfao, you don't even know it's a good offer. That's my point. :pepewhat:

Just because they say it's worth 100 million won does not mean it's a good deal or beneficial for Lisa, which is probably why she won't sign it. :pepestare:

• Lmfao, you don't even know it's a good offer. That's my point. :pepewhat:

Just because they say it's worth 100 million won does not mean it's a good deal or beneficial for Lisa, which is probably why she won't sign it. :pepestare:

A company is going to make a shitty offer to one of the biggest idol? Like, "Yeah, is 100M but you only receive 10M. Lol. Your scenario is so ludacris, that i seriously dont know why you even mention it.

• A company is going to make a shitty offer to one of the biggest idol? Like, "Yeah, is 100M but you only receive 10M. Lol.

How old are you, honey?

All you have to do is Google bad record deals, and you'll see a slew of people who have suffered through bad deals. Some of which were mega-stars.

How old are you? :pepestare:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!