[theqoo] Koreans unhappy with Seoul Music Awards results "what are the standards?"

• [theqoo] SMA DAESANG - NCT DREAM

AVvXsEhwuDPEjith9ZGLQz17dAK3ZCXMVd-jJrkn91_iBc97JX6Qym35y6e4_sfG9GppOS6aSEgD4ol3pBF0qs9ZOXsw6oaX5D6klEWNY6uKQdrN6dFmxRa2Wiax-iunGVOXoIXwztTfywBJqMTfaY4hByFhy1jz5SAatQ0ZbPBaOEPKv0h6k9m7u_Vo4x2d=s16000

original post: here

1. Pftttㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you're so cool SM (T/N: this scene from The Glory is kind of a meme among netizens when they are being sarcastic when congratulating someone)

AVvXsEimVcwxPxvJ6wPisOTf3YraL8Qkrli6r0PuB22zSx2fFp3XZFKCt6VbjHePnjkd7f8GVTVqDyd-GFIrQYCmpk4bSfxir4M39o-6Jdtq-HJe1U2OQcOzwlbpGhAxaCQtOruMNDO6Sp0qMCnDngyYhY5z_b2eL1foDwBgMoZpyzuLErD3PAxF7mSbc5Qh=s16000

2. And they are not even embarrassed

3. ....? As expected

4. With Candyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

> Ah this is f*cking hilariousㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. They can't even enter the yearly chart and won the Daesang??

6. They skipped on Bangtan and IVE who entered the yearly chart. The Daesang is nothing but a deep-rooted evil

7. Is H.O.T the ones receiving the prize?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Congrats~~~!~!~!~!!!!!!💖

9. They are receiving a Daesang with an H.O.T song????

10. From NCT 127 robbing Park Hyoshin and IU to NCT Dream robbing Bangtan and IVE

[theqoo] LIST OF WINNERS TO THE 32ND SEOULD MUSIC AWARDS

- Daesang: NCT Dream

- Best Song Award: IVE

- Best Album Award: BST

- World Best Artist: PSY

- Bonsang: (G)I-dle, Aespa, Blackpink, BTS, Got the Beat, IVE, Kang Daniel, Kim Ho-joong, Lim Young-woong, NCT Dream, Psy, Red Velvet, Seventeen, Stray Kids, Taeyeon, Zico

- Rookie Award: LE SSERAFIM, NewJeans, TNX

- Popularity Award: Lim Young Woong

- Hallyu Special Award: Suho

- Trot Award: Young Tak

- Ballad Award: Younha

- OST Award: MeloMance

- R&B Hiphop Award: Be'O, Big Naughty

- Band Award - Jannabi

- Best Performance - (G)I-dle

- Discovery of the Year: Lee Seung Yoon

- Idol+ Best Star Award: BTS

- Idol+ New Star Award: Tempest

- K-pop Special Award: KARA

- Legend Artist: BoA

- New Wave Star: Kep1er, Lapillus, TAN

1. They need to get rid of the Daesang so that everyone can accept these resutlsㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. Aigo...

3. What are the standards for the Bongsangs? GOT the Beat is so random?? Also, with what standards did TNX win Rookie Award..?? And the Daesang is just... they should put aside everything and just give it to the ones with the best physical and digital results. What abou changing "Daesang" to "Best Artist" instead..?

4. ??? Is this for real?

5. I bet that Aespa will win the Daesang next year

6. No but IVE should've won the Daesang.. what is this?

7. I f*cking laughed out loud. Later on, only their name will remain and people will think that they did something spectacular no?

8. Isn't this way too severe..?

9. Ah yes yes ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. No but just have it among SM artists attend, stop involving other artists

[theqoo] SM MUSIC AWARDS IS WAY TOO SEVERE

Ever since 2010, the only non-SM singers who won the Daesang were PSY and BTS

AVvXsEjJ4lnh1W51NBCuFyz6h2eZP6izO9qyDdacH1WjFEj_v2XdIxWPGYsJ02QGkvtO3xK2Tz0hwP0rG0V2W7AjlfWtlKYMo8CBx26rdieb9gizRHyZcjZj0A9NDzE696olx5eW0q0CCumnpgJ6BJBddKrNqMsic5vLYQoFfRKGNZ_uFSyjqlnnUczwJKVb=s16000

1. Even in 2015 and 2016, it was f*cking forcedㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is a gag show

3. SM needs to stop obsessing with the ending stage and Daesang, what a mess

4. They need to get investigated like they did for Produce

5. Even 2016 was ridiculousㅋㅋㅋ What did EXO do?ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. They are shamelessㅋㅋㅋ they are just doing whatever they want ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Embarrassing

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ they are having a party by themselvesㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. Big companies aren't skipping this show for nothing

10. Please just have it done among SM artists next yearㅋㅋㅋ Big companies should boycott this. What did the mid and small agencies do to deserve this? They are putting out legendary results but are still treated this way

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• More of Netzens comments

"They're not even trying to hide the fact that it's a biased award show anymore??"

"We already know that SM artists will receive all the awards. Congratulations in advance."

"Who will they give the 'Daesang' to this year? Because no one who actually deserves it will be there??"

"It's amazing how little shame they have."

"SM isn't even the biggest agency anymore, so can't some of the other large agencies do something about this dumb award show already??"

"I can't even imagine what kind of nonsensical awards they're gonna give out this year."

"You're just embarrassing yourselves SM, just stop."

"SM artists totally flopped this year."

"Rigging and fabricating everything so openly... They've given up any form of respect at this point."

"The most worthless and meaningless awards of all."

• EXO won because they had the most sales combined with high album digitals do people have amnesia 😭😭😭 Also wasn’t cumulative sales the criteria for SMA daesang it’s not given for any one album Or am I tripping…which EXO had for all those years during the time the award is given.

Just because SM is buying this award now ppl are questioning EXO’s deserved daesangs lol.

• SM artist needed to borrow
    it from legendary Boy Group (H.O.T )song
    given to NCT

to get a Daesang
    and that is still very questionable win

also needed a fusion
    of
    legendary BoA from Gen 1
    2 members of SNSD
    2 from Red Velvet
    2 top visual/most popular members of AESPA

to get a make up (Bonsang) award

that how bad SM discography for many moons ago

• EXO won because they had the most sales combined with high album digitals do people have amnesia 😭😭😭 Also wasn’t cumulative sales the criteria for SMA daesang it’s not given for any one album Or am I tripping…which EXO had for all those years during the time the award is given.

Just because SM is buying this award now ppl are questioning EXO’s deserved daesangs lol.

It doesn't matter what the criterion is, people are pissed off that NCT Dream won instead of their favs. Remember, people want NCT and all SM groups to fail so much because they've been on Top for so long.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Just when I thought the SM hate on here will soon stop.

• sm is falling into new deepths

even general public is getting aware of their tricks

Since when is the qoo the General Public?

• SM is truly the punching bag nowadays huh :skull: tragique

Yeah, whoever has a problem vents it all out on SM.

• I thought Hybe is the biggest company, how can they let their idols to be cheated. Hybe is so disappointing.

• I don't think exo should be brought up and don't deserve to get dragged but do you think nct dream deserve the daesang over the other artists?

Yes, NCT Dream deserve the Daesang. Apart from their talent and hard work, they sell so many physical albums in millions. And they sell out concerts too so they are popular. They recently sold out Jamsil stadium, the biggest in Korea.

If they were a NUGU group with no achievement at all, then they wouldn't deserve it.

• I believe that all the idols who are given Daesangs deserve them.

• Yes, NCT deserve the Daesang. Apart from their talent and hard work, they sell so many physical albums in millions. And they sell out concerts too so they are popular. They recently sold out Jamsil stadium, the biggest in Korea.

If they were a NUGU group with no achievement at all, then they wouldn't deserve it.

LOL, so theres no other who did better than them in all metrics.

• LOL, so theres no other who did better than them in all metrics.

What is the criterion for winning that Daesang?

• hon, have common sence

those awards are more fixed than Kyle Jenner face

No you need the common sence more because the GP doesn't care that much about idols. They mostly only listen to their songs and I bet they don't know who 90% of the idols even are.

How many people have read the Qoo article about SM for you to think that the article represents the entire GP? Get the numbers and you'll get some common sense.

• No you need the common sence more because the GP doesn't care that much about idols. They mostly only listen to their songs and I bet they don't know who 90% of the idols even are.

How many people have read the Qoo article about SM for you to think that the article represents the entire GP? Get the numbers and you'll get some common sense.

Comments about sm situation is being talked about on other places, not only in Qoo

and about GP what are you trying to emplay, that because i follow a gg i don`t have saying or a thought?

i was an sm group stan before being a BP fan, First SJ, then Exo...i know my SM very well, and they are shaddy as f**k

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• Comments about sm situation is being talked about on other places, not only in Qoo

and about GP what are you trying to emplay, that because i follow a gg i don`t have saying or a thought?

i was an sm group stan before being a BP fan, First SJ, then Exo...i know my SM very well, and they are shaddy as f**k

The Qoo doesn't represent all of Korea periodT.

And who gaf who your favs are and who's stopping you from saying anything?

• GAF? USE WORDS PLEASE

or are we playing riddles? 8)

Common sense no?

• What were the criteria for SMA daesang? I haven't watched that awards show in a minute so I can't remember.

I swear it used to be cumulative sales(adding the sales of all the albums released in the year) I have tweets from 2017 18 and stuff when it was exo Vs BTS and how BTS had more cumulative sales and won and stuff haha

I don’t know when that changed tbh lol.

• Idc about nct tbh it was indeed weird for them to win but I do care that people are having random amnesia about EXO

Exo are that powerful, haters are offended because Exo is still doing well.

• Common sense no?

we are playing riddles and you don`t give a f**k

so if nobody gaf my fandom why are you talking about girlpower 8)? gee, like wyt is better, never mind, don`t explain, i am not interested in this conversation anymore, cos you are not making sence, bye

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• we are playing riddles and you don`t give a f**k

so if nobody gaf my fandom why are you talking about girlpower 8)? gee, like wyt is better, never mind, don`t explain, i am not interested in this conversation anymore, cos you are not making sence, bye

Looks like you need more common sense now :sunglasses:

• This thread contains 46 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!