What Kdrama/Kmovie are you Currently Watching?

• The last K-drama I watched was Private Lives. If I have the time I will watch Hush next.

tumblr_mbacq1PDzs1rvedkto1_500.gifv

少女時代

• Mr Queen - This is hilarious. Maybe I watched it without any expectations. So, it is good for me.

Uncanny Counter - Love this one too. The main lead is cute. The relationships between the main leads and with the guy's best friends are so beautiful.

Awaken - Sorry, I gave up on this drama halfway. Love Nam goong min but it's too slow moving and sorry to her fans, but the female lead ruins the drama for me. Prefer the 2nd FLbut I guess she was ditched for the first lead cos she was less famous. ;(

• Mr. Queen - Loving Shin Hye Sun's acting, story has a perfect mix of comedy and drama, I hope it doesn't lose it's charm in second half.

True Beauty - I don't care how predictable the storyline of this drama is but I find it so fun to watch. It's lighthearted and imo done really well. Hope the truth reveal is done well bcoz that's what I'm fearing the most to watch. I don't want the FL to be looked down by anyone anymore.

Flower of Evil - What can I say about Kim Joongi's acting, he's a master, I'm only on ep 3 and I just wait for him to appear on the screen all the time. It's refreshing to see a drama like this where ML has both sweet and evil side.

• 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

saay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.comsaay icons | Tumblrsaay icon Tumblr posts - Tumbral.com

𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐧𝐨 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐤𝐞

• Mr. Queen - Loving Shin Hye Sun's acting, story has a perfect mix of comedy and drama, I hope it doesn't lose it's charm in second half.

True Beauty - I don't care how predictable the storyline of this drama is but I find it so fun to watch. It's lighthearted and imo done really well. Hope the truth reveal is done well bcoz that's what I'm fearing the most to watch. I don't want the FL to be looked down by anyone anymore.

Flower of Evil - What can I say about Kim Joongi's acting, he's a master, I'm only on ep 3 and I just wait for him to appear on the screen all the time. It's refreshing to see a drama like this where ML has both sweet and evil side.

Flower of Evil is the best drama that aired last year

• Mr Queen - This is hilarious. Maybe I watched it without any expectations. So, it is good for me.

Uncanny Counter - Love this one too. The main lead is cute. The relationships between the main leads and with the guy's best friends are so beautiful.

Awaken - Sorry, I gave up on this drama halfway. Love Nam goong min but it's too slow moving and sorry to her fans, but the female lead ruins the drama for me. Prefer the 2nd FLbut I guess she was ditched for the first lead cos she was less famous. ;(

true Lee Chung ah is underutilized in the drama. It started out good but there is no progress. Everything revolves around Do Jung Woo. lee Chung ah's character is kinda slow for an FBI agent

• true Lee Chung ah is underutilized in the drama. It started out good but there is no progress. Everything revolves around Do Jung Woo. lee Chung ah's character is kinda slow for an FBI agent

Yes, I agree. I was actually hoping that the drama will be good and Lee Chung Ah can gain some fame from this. I kinda like her from an old drama, Vampire Detective. Anyway, too bad this drama's writer/director screw it up. I don't mind the drama revolving around Do Jung Woo since I love Nam Goong Min but I feel the romance is quite unnecessary. I always feel like subtle platonic romance is more suitable for these kind of dramas. ^^

• mr. queen, it's hilarious. i'm wondering how will the writer deal with "male lead" falling in love with male lead, he'll have to work around it to make it work, it's korea after all.

i'm about to drop true beauty. watching cha eunwoo's acting is a challenge. maybe i just watch hwang in yeop's scenes. he was casted as the main lead, yes! i just hope the show won't be a flop because ji chang wook has been choosing debatable projects. didn't watch his currently airing one (forgot its name), will binge-watch it eventually.

• Right know I'm watching a jdrama, but just finised with "Thirty but seventeen" a few days ago. A good drama from 2018.

I never watch dramas when they are still airing so I always watch dramas when the hype have died down a big. Can be a bit problem with spoilers sometimes.

• Recently watched It's Okay to Not Be Okay and then binged through Signal which I finished yesterday. I gotta say I think I started off with two bangers idk if I can watch anything that isn't up to par with those

ooh you started out with some of the best kdramas. Try

Flower of Evil: https://mydramalist.com/54625-flower-of-evil

jwv9RcP.pngFzgVXoP.pngLOsX5mm.png

Edited once, last by Haolat ().

• Hotel Del Luna. Recommend me new good ones juseyo :cursing:

I am watching True Beauty too these days. I just finished episode 9.

I mostly watch Chinese Drama now but I will check the ones people posted here. I need recs.

Try any one of these

Flower of Evil: https://mydramalist.com/54625-flower-of-evil

Hospital Playlist: https://mydramalist.com/36269-doctor-playbook

My Mister: https://mydramalist.com/25172-my-ajusshi

Prison Playbook: https://mydramalist.com/22624-wise-prison-life

• I heard about hospital playlist. I might watch it

:!: :!: :!:

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• I have watched the Prison Playbook and I really liked it. I think that the Hospital Playlist is from the same team so I will definitely watch it.

But I like the other two recs as well. IU and Lee Joong Ki respectively. You can't go wrong with them.

• I have been watching Kdramas on and off since 2011. Also me laughing at your Record of youth and Itaewon class rating. :D :D

oh wow, since 2011, ok you are excused :D

i'm just 2 years so then i might actually be worse heh

and i'm sorry- well not - but i completely HATED the ending of record of youth. and towards the end it all seemed so passionless and cry(??:D). and itaewon class was so right in your face, and it was probably thought of as smart, to make it stand out, but it just turned me off. and i didn't understand the timeline at all, it was so confusing towards the end.

this turned into me ranting, sorry~

• ahh penthouse and world of the married these two dramas made me angry each episode but it still kept me wanting more

Me too and Sky Castle too. They are so good. I'm happy that Penthouse has 2 more seasons.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• This thread contains 614 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!