predicting the future of 4th gen girl group (based on my experience as a girl group stan for more than 10 years)....

• so lets say...5 years from now

1. ITZY & AESPA : will have no big change from what they have now, maybe will have another hits but their fandom size will show no significant increase/decrease.. most probably following Red Velvet's current path.. also members will start their individual career which mean music content will be less than what we have now
    2. Le Sserafim : All gg will have their top moment (like 2022 ive and 2021 aespa) unfortunately lesserafim will never have one, they probably never be the #1 gg on a specific year, nor sharing the spot, like their senior GFRIEND (what im trying to say is that they will do well and get hits etc but to be the #1 gg .. i just cant see it they'll be overshadowed by other group.. fandom wise, their fandom will grow atleast as big as itzy or aespa (and have loyal fandom too)
    3. STAYC : will be lost in the girl group ocean, there's a chance of them following Lovelyz & wjsn path... not turning into nugu tho they will still have loyal fandom.. also will show no significant growth
    4. IVE : something about their dynamic/aura make me feels like they will get into a big controversy/scandal... lets see how.. i have a strong feeling they're on T-ARA or 2NE1 path (not specifying what scandal or controversy it is)...but will also have loyal fandom... also they will be known as the 4th gen hit makers..
    5. NMIXX : same with STAYC but a lil bit better in every aspects (yes they will finally get that one hit song)
    6. GIDLE : will follow MAMAMOO's route.. also show no significant growth of their career ( i mean if 5 years from now, its their 10th year anniversary) . also no disbandment
    7. NEWJEANS : will have big/massive international fandom but i can see them experiencing ups & down in term of stability in korean (like RV or TWICE) but they will be fine regardless..
    8. BabyMonster : i cant see them competing with the current top group ? they will be fine but not on the NewJeans/IVE level.. probably on the same league as LSFRM/Aespa

last but not least.... there will be the fixed top group..

notes : this is just based on my prediction and opinion

• all doomed :beehaw: good vibes for sure :tea-bee:

p.s: got the same exact feel for lsf, like every gg that debut is title as n1 for sixth months at least but i dont see them ever getting that, like the middle child nobody really remember even if he do well :thinkerpepe:

• Based on global experience of HYBE with BTS and YG with BP, the leaders globally will be NJ/LSF/BM.

AESPA is a big if. If they can get good non-experimental songs, since SM has the know how in Japan and China.

ITZY too late. NMixx too experimental.

The other groups will hit a roadblock when they try to expand out of Korea, simply because they have little experience outside Korea.

• so lets say...5 years from now

1. ITZY & AESPA : will have no big change from what they have now, maybe will have another hits but their fandom size will show no significant increase/decrease.. most probably following Red Velvet's current path.. also members will start their individual career which mean music content will be less than what we have now
    2. Le Sserafim : All gg will have their top moment (like 2022 ive and 2021 aespa) unfortunately lesserafim will never have one, they probably never be the #1 gg on a specific year, nor sharing the spot, like their senior GFRIEND (what im trying to say is that they will do well and get hits etc but to be the #1 gg .. i just cant see it they'll be overshadowed by other group.. fandom wise, their fandom will grow atleast as big as itzy or aespa (and have loyal fandom too)
    3. STAYC : will be lost in the girl group ocean, there's a chance of them following Lovelyz & wjsn path... not turning into nugu tho they will still have loyal fandom.. also will show no significant growth
    4. IVE : something about their dynamic/aura make me feels like they will get into a big controversy/scandal... lets see how.. i have a strong feeling they're on T-ARA or 2NE1 path (not specifying what scandal or controversy it is)...but will also have loyal fandom... also they will be known as the 4th gen hit makers..
    5. NMIXX : same with STAYC but a lil bit better in every aspects (yes they will finally get that one hit song)
    6. GIDLE : will follow MAMAMOO's route.. also show no significant growth of their career ( i mean if 5 years from now, its their 10th year anniversary) . also no disbandment
    7. NEWJEANS : will have big/massive international fandom but i can see them experiencing ups & down in term of stability in korean (like RV or TWICE) but they will be fine regardless..
    8. BabyMonster : i cant see them competing with the current top group ? they will be fine but not on the NewJeans/IVE level.. probably on the same league as LSFRM/Aespa

last but not least.... there will be the fixed top group..

notes : this is just based on my prediction and opinion

not sure about Baby Monster

still haven´t seen all the members, but it think we will have a winner

did blackpink release a new album today?'s tweet - "#LALISA ACAB, aquí solo  respetamos a la POLISA " - TrendsmapID BI****S

OT4 BLINKS OR JAIL

• I’ve never seen you have a good take or be right so probably all of this won’t come true.

All will disband with in the next 3 years.

• i know just one baemon member will get hate train cause thre is always yg artists get that

I dont think ive will end like tara or 2ne1...this is obvious the kpop wish ruined ive's reputation esp international fans...and sojang channel..they hate each other ..no stop believe tiktok evil edits...

Look at this vid explained than you should stop believe tiktok..they love cyberbullying wonyoung and ive

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!